Green River Killer.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
how famous is this dude around the nation?

what do yall think about what he did?

just think this dude has been killing ppl since the 70s and it took them up to 2000 to actually catch him

07:08 AM PST on Friday, November 7, 2003

By DARIN WATKINS / KING 5 News

SEATTLE - Admitted killer Gary Ridgway confessed to 48-homicides in King County. But detectives say there could be more. The hard part could be proving it.

Ridgway has also admitted to killing a woman before 1975, which opened up an entirely new set of potential cases going back 11 years earlier then previously thought.

Canadian authorities, detectives in Oregon have been inquiring about Ridgway and now Pierce County detectives have at least five cases -- involving the murder of prostitutes -- that will be given a new review to see if Ridgway may be responsible.

"If they feel they have cases that might be connected, and they want to talk with Gary Ridgway sometime in the future, they may have that opportunity if they feel they have that need," said King County Sheriff Dave Reichert.

In fact, Ridgway has confessed to 60 murders in King County. But detectives have yet to prove those with additional evidence.

"He admitted more crimes then the ones we charged him with, but we did not take his word alone," Deputy Prosecutor Jeff Baird said.

Detectives say Ridgway has pointed them to 18 possible gravesites in King County, but only four bodies were recovered.

Many sites will be searched again.

"Its been really painful watching the families, and it's not over, we're going to continue work to find additional victims," said Det. Sue Peters, with the Green River Task Force.

Sources tell King 5 News that additional physical evidence has been uncovered in several cases that could be tied directly to Ridgway.

Plus, investigators from San Diego to Vancouver, Canada have learned new details of Ridgway's crimes that are being compared to as many as 90 homicides of women.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Man...

I could see them keeping this guy in solitary for the rest of his life, with the bare essentials neccisary to sustain life, and some sort of suicide aid. Then he could live in the dark, until he was ready to die. That seems humaine and cost efficient.

May 1, 2003
Since he aint gonna be going to death row...that means he will have to do his time in the General Population. My guess is that he wont make it six months in a maximum security prison. That IS the death penalty. Even if they put em in PC, my bet is that he will still be touched.

Feb 26, 2003
It made the news in holland

Mayne death panelty aint shit, i think it much worse to now you never gonna walk around free agian is fucking terbible. But in this case he needs t be fucked in his ass by some gay muthafucka everyday, becuzz he also killed poeple in cannada (atleast the think he did).. so most likely he killer over a hunderd people. Ive it was posibel he needs to be convicted to go tru cruwl tortoure every day untill his body gives up and dies.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
i have a pdf "KingCountyDeclarationofFacts-GaryRidgway" thats pretty interesting. its 138 pages, im on 40 sumthin. ill try to attach it in a zip folder. i dont have the address from it came from because some1 sent it to me. ENJOY! :dead:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SUMMARY CONTAINS
GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENT
CRIMINAL ACTS AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL
READERS. IN PARTICULAR, FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS
OF VICTIMS ARE CAUTIONED THAT THIS DOCUMENT
DESCRIBES HIGHLY DISTURBING ELEMENTS OF THE CRIMES
IN GRAPHIC DETAIL.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If they give him the death penalty, wave goodbye to the other loved ones' remains that he HASN'T pointed out yet. He'd have to be a fucking fool to take that offer, and give up EVERY location...

Think about the families before you think about strapping him to the chair. Believe that.