Greatest South Rap Group

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's The Greatest Rap Group From The South?

• Geto Boys

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • UGK

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Three 6 Mafia

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Eightball & MJG

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Street Military

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Boys

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Aug 9, 2002
that was a good list...but outkast & goodie mob should of been up their....but i voted for YOU ALREADY KNOW...peep my avatar!....dem trill boyz...

Nov 6, 2004
geto boys because theyve been around since the 80's and everything theyve put out is good...outkast is good but they only have a couple good songs on each cd except for southernplaylisticcadillacmusik..that whole cd was good...UGK and 8ball&MJG only have a couple good songs...what about ghetto mafia????they should be on that list so personally I would say.....................................
#1getoboys
#2ghetto mafia
#3outkast
#48ball&mjg

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Thats a great question I could make an argument for Geto Boys, Three 6, or UGK. While Geto Boys paved the way, I'd have to give it to Three 6. They have never let me down, while the Geto Boys and UGK have on several occasions.

Aug 9, 2002
HOW HAS UGK GONE WRONG?....what (official ugk)album have they dropped that didnt come threw????... if it wasnt for jive records they would of had 10 classic albums out by now...either way all their features & underground shit wreckd all threw out tha years that they didnt drop shit...