Greatest freestyle lyricist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2007
I respect that, there's alot of greats out there and to decide on a greatest is pretty difficult and maybe truely impossible, but if anyone has one in mind they favor from an objective freestyle lyrical standpoint please share.

Mar 18, 2006
I guess it depends on what type of freestyle ure talking about? I mean, battle rap....conceptual...just step in the booth rip off a freestyle recorded!? Conceptually, itd be hard to not mention Supernatural for the fact that he is in the Guinness......Big L would have to be my favourite because his freestyles were on his albums and sounded so raw...Those 2 stand out 4 me too.....id say Papoose has some goodies too.....but in all honesty, theres gotta be many freestyle rappers who are unknown, so those are my 3 nominations

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
Cante-up said:
supernatural
Big L (RIP)
Jay-Z
jay z? get the fuck outta here.. jay z is a fuckin fruitloop. there is no one best. they all have different styles and a different fresh. thats what keeps the game poppin. you cant say big l was a pimp back in the 90s and then say he still is to this day. there are so many more heads that have grown up or evolved haveing a better fresh than big l that it would be a put down sayin big l is still better than that person. real talk.

Nov 14, 2006
Evil Jesus said:
jay z? get the fuck outta here.. jay z is a fuckin fruitloop. there is no one best. they all have different styles and a different fresh. thats what keeps the game poppin. you cant say big l was a pimp back in the 90s and then say he still is to this day. there are so many more heads that have grown up or evolved haveing a better fresh than big l that it would be a put down sayin big l is still better than that person. real talk.

I guess im putting down the whole damn industry then cuz TO THIS DAY yes Big L is the best Freestyle Lyricist. I see what your saying how these other rap veterans have grown and evolved but there aint been no rapper come out since 99 that can fuck wit his shit. and thats a lot of rappers