Greatest Concert Ever in the NW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I was just kind of wondering what ya'll thought was the best concert you've ever seen live here in the NW.

Whether it was local cats or national cats, what was your most memorable concert? Make it one you went to, and didn't perform at for the artists here.

I know that a show Undercaste did at the I-Spy about a year and a half ago was the most crackin' one I've been to.

There were 900+ people, on a Tuesday and they were SOOOOO into the music. It was at the peek of the "Take Control" song on Kube 93. It was the week it went number 1 and so many people were there.

It was just all together an awesome show. Sonny Bonoho was on point, he had the crowd behind him 100%. From the open to the close the crowd was just lovin' it. It was such a great experience.

As far as a National level artist goes, I honestly never really went to one of those... eh, I'm an herb. I usually spent all my ticket money on WWF events, those things are expensive.

Some fo the other events that I enjoyed a lot were the Skuntdunana Boat Cruise, that was pretty crackin' event. Then there was a couple of Glitta's that were just awesome.

A good local show beats the shit out of a national show for the price. Id' rather pay 8 bucks or get in VIP than pay like $50 to see some of the cats that come out here. I wanted to go see Del when he came up, but never got around to it.

Anywho, what was your favorite concert you've been to int eh NW?

Jul 11, 2003
for me it was Tech N9ne at the catwalk club... the place was a bit small, and not THAT many people.... but I'm a huge fan of Tech's and to be 2 ft. from the stage, and seeing Tech, Kalico, Rice, Kutt, SS, Hobo Tone.. it was tight

Aug 18, 2002
I've been away from the NW for awhile now but I still remember being at the 1st Poh-hop in like '95.....G-Ism, Nutz, & Dre Dog put on a show. Probably was G-Ism's first apperance. Also a grip of other local talent put it down right. The scene was so hyped the whole night.

Sep 4, 2002
Shit when i went to the Jurassic 5 concert and saw Boom Bap and run away slaves opened for them man J5 put the show on lock shit was tight.. THen i went to the tech n9ne concet last june that was fucking sicc. I have never been so pumped up before