GREAT KHALI YOU FUCKIN IDIOT! LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
lmao. he's like fuck this shit ill just chokeslam him. no wonder he really killed someone in the ring before WWE.

Oct 3, 2006
^^you notice how that japanese crowd just goes " ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh" each time...lol i bet if it was in the states they wouldve boo'd the fuck outta him and start that chant"you cant wrestle" lmao

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
This happened in Hayward, APW is based out of there.

From Wikipedia

Brian Ong incident

On May 28, 2001, Brian Ong died after receiving a flapjack from Singh.[1] Ong had suffered a previous concussion during the session, but the trainers gave him a lower evaluation for not avoiding injuries and told him to continue training. In addition, it was proven that Ong did not receive protective gear or supervision by APW staff. This second concussion ultimately proved fatal for him. As Singh inadvertently caused his death, Ong's family brought a lawsuit against All Pro Wrestling.[1] They were found liable for recklessness after less than a day of deliberations, awarding the Ong family for damages of over $1.3 million.[1]

Nov 14, 2002
I wouldn't call that Khali "killing" someone. He was told to fight a dude that shouldn't have been cleared to wrestle in the first place.

Nov 10, 2006
Does anyone know if he had to do a short stint in jail for the death.
2 independent wrestlers told me he did, but I have not heard that anywhere else.
I would not think they would lie about something so trivial, but maybe they are mistaken from seeing him in the Longest Yard.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
to execute that move right doesn't the guy recieving the powerbomb (no homo) have to assist and getting the move done right? Almost seems like the other guy anchored him weight to kill khalis thunder

Apr 29, 2009
www.google.com
GREAT KHALI YOU FUCKIN IDIOT LMAO

Great shot, nonetheless. Heck, if you really look, the only reason the guy on the left is not shooting is because the girl behind him is gnawing on his head---I wouldnt be shooting, either
Seriously, though----nice shot.