Great Khali out of Great American Bash also...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
Dave Meltzer ( http://www.wrestlingobserver.com ) is reporting that Vince McMahon has made the decision that Big Show will replace the The Great Khali in the Punjabi prison match. Apparently, Khali has a diseased liver and he too will be taken off the road. With so many top Smackdown superstars being absent from the show, the decision to cancel this weekend's ECW house shows and to have ECW talent at the Bash was made a whole lot easier.
Wow... fuck. Wassup wit enormous wrestlers and diseased livers? Even though Khali sucks... it still doesn't seem right to have the Punjabi Prison match unless you have the Punjabi guy in it.

Aug 26, 2005
WWE.com hasn't reported it like they did with Lashley. Maybe it's not true... hopefully it's not true, b/c it's gonna take away from the idea of the match if he's not in it.

Feb 8, 2003
Obvious Khali will have to retire from wrestling soon bc Liver diseases are serious. I hope he dosent have to get a transplant or even die. But to me it looks like they been doing drugs or caught a disease on the road bc thats weird both Lashley and Khali both got liver problems

Dec 30, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Obvious Khali will have to retire from wrestling soon bc Liver diseases are serious. I hope he dosent have to get a transplant or even die. But to me it looks like they been doing drugs or caught a disease on the road bc thats weird both Lashley and Khali both got liver problems
true... dam

Dec 4, 2004
Smackdown is cursed....they lost 3 wrestlers who were involved in the top/main event matches...Mark Henry, Lashley and now Khali. It kinda makes no sense to have a Punjabi prison match since no one involved is punjabi lol. I cant remember the last time I ordered a smackdown PPV though but i would rather watch Show vs UT....but it sucks cuz all the hype they put into these fueds only to have to change it last minute.

Feb 8, 2003
Dont forget about they top heel Eddie Guerrero dying either last year either. They gonna have to merge Smackdown and Raw or ECW and Smackdown soon bc SD is gonna crash think about it they dont have enough wrestlers and they friday night show isnt available in plenty locations due to the WB and UPN deal. so thats gonna fuck up they ratings. Smackdown is a bad investment. ECW got better last tuesday I watched it on dvr and it was better then the past three shows

Dec 4, 2004
well Eddie at the time was a face and supposedly in line to win the title that same week he died. But Smackdown was better than Raw at one time, its a shame... back when they had Lesnar and everyone there was quality matches.

Feb 8, 2003
ESFCE said:
well Eddie at the time was a face and supposedly in line to win the title that same week he died. .

True he was gonna get the belt.

But do you remember he was acting face to get take advantage and to get close to Batista in the storyline? WWE plan was for him to turn heel during the tittle match with Batista to win the belt.

Jun 24, 2005
Even with all the injuries to the SmackDown roster, it's still the better show in my opinion.

But yeah, this sucks. Like others said, it wouldn't make sense to have a Punjabi Prison, when neither competitor is Punjab.

Maybe one of them will cut a promo, probably Show and be like, "I'm not Punjabim you aren't Punjabi, but that doesn't matter. We can still have this match and kill each other in that bitch."

Fuck it, I hope they still have it because the whole mystery of the Punjabi Prison has been intriguing me and I've been waiting to see what the WWE came up with.