Grave Plott Signs w/ Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
In all honestly, probably 10k

MLK only sold like 20k so far iirc

LOL!

first week sales were 13k so you saying that they only moved about 7,000 unit since then?

a press release came out sept 26 2007 stating that MLK sold over 37,000 That was about 5 months ago.

your 40,000 off

it sold over 60,000 to date.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
LOL!

first week sales were 13k so you saying that they only moved about 7,000 unit since then?

a press release came out sept 26 2007 stating that MLK sold over 37,000 That was about 5 months ago.

your 40,000 off

it sold over 60,000 to date.
iirc means if i recall correctly

so, no, i didn't apparently

I'd still like to see this press release if you can find it

And, apparently, yall forgot about that nigger album nas put out

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006

i can easily be found.

the press release is on tech's site in the news section under the date sept 26 2007 about the MLK tour.

as far as the 60,000 units sold, travis told me when i ask him about it when i was in KC last month.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Honestly, why would you even ask someone how many units their last album sold? Unless you're in the music business as well, why do you even care? I'm not being a dick about this, this is a real question.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Honestly, why would you even ask someone how many units their last album sold? Unless you're in the music business as well, why do you even care? I'm not being a dick about this, this is a real question.

im assuming this question is for me.

well............ i only ask people who i made tracks for. Since i produced half of MLK i figured it would be nice and also important to know how any units they sold for my own personal purposes.

if i didnt feel it was none of my business or i wasnt invovled in the album period then i would have asked him. but i was.

as far as grave plot, ill bill, prozak's album i will not ever ask travis how many album they sold cause its none of my business and its not benifiting me to know anyways.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
I didn't know that. That is why I added the "not being a dick- just a question" part.
i feel you.

i just wanted to clear that MLK stuff up.

dingledorf recalled that it sold about 20k (i dont know where he got that infomation from to even say "recalled" cause i never seen anything or heard that said anything about 20k.

and to dingledorf i hope you didnt take my remark the wrong way............. i was just letting everybody know that MLK is doing better than what people think and can recall (iirc).

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

last time i checked out nas was black and you know its ok for him to say that :cool:

anyway it will hurt they're sales cuz when you see a clown with face paint on saying nigga it doesnt exactly put out a good vibe.

Nov 14, 2002
y u say that, its not like someone is going to say oh they said nigga i dont want to buy this haha its just a damn word they didnt say get that n***a or kill that n***a so its not like they said anything bad, it just fit in haha. i was just askinand not trying to defend them so dont come at me like im on their nuts haha
I'm going to go ahead and assume you're white.

So am I... And I think you should keep your dick hole shut.

Jul 1, 2007
i can easily be found.

the press release is on tech's site in the news section under the date sept 26 2007 about the MLK tour.

as far as the 60,000 units sold, travis told me when i ask him about it when i was in KC last month.
shit man tech etc must b rich fuckers now

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
i feel you.

i just wanted to clear that MLK stuff up.

dingledorf recalled that it sold about 20k (i dont know where he got that infomation from to even say "recalled" cause i never seen anything or heard that said anything about 20k.

and to dingledorf i hope you didnt take my remark the wrong way............. i was just letting everybody know that MLK is doing better than what people think and can recall (iirc).
Ya dude my bad, its all g; i came off like a dick, sorry

Do you know what ER sold? It must be doing pretty good

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Ya dude my bad, its all g; i came off like a dick, sorry

Do you know what ER sold? It must be doing pretty good

112k according to the press release sept 26 2007

i didnt ask travis but....

im sure it move units since then because when everryready left the charts MLK came out and everready was back on it again. averging hundreds of units a week. it spiked.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Holy shit, the longest thread ever. Don't know how I missed all this shit. Explains the interview fuck sobman stuff.
Dwamnn... Fuck the haters

From the little bit I've heard of grave plott they are tight. The interview showed them kinda layed back but the on stage footage showed em rippin' shit. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see em perform someday.

Sobman.... somehow fuck you just isn't enough but fuck you anyways

haha

Oct 20, 2007
man i'll say NIGGA all the fuck i need too ...... u aint got to like my shit... as far as killa sayin it, it was a 1 time thang homeboy.. and for people not liking motherfuckaz music , u sure study the words hard to know what ah niggaz sayin... but anyway my NIGGA i'll holla back when the album drops... much luv to ya'll that got luv for ya boy...

Grave Plott - The Plott Thickens - May 20th

Liquid Assassin - Apocalypse - coming soon

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
IDONT THINK

TECH AN TRAV HAD A LAPSE IN JUDGEMENT SIGININ GRAVEPLOTT AND DIRTY THUG THESE DUDE GOT SKILLZ AND PUT ON A HELLA GOOD SHOW