Grant Rice - The Grant Rice Empire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I'm back at Whispers. Went to Diamond Joe's for a minute, but I have a lot of good friends and regulars at Whispers, so I guess I'm stuck there... :) If you like to sit back, relax, drink a few beers n watch beautiful girls, Whispers is the place... we are very laid back. Lemme know if you are gonna go out there cat...:)

Gurl, I heart 9 was kickin for real... if I still lived in the ville, or south, I'd be there with you fo sho... my girl from Columbia is thinking bout driving there even. miss ya...hit me up on aim or yahoo...

Aug 16, 2003
I havent heard of Whispers...is that in the City? I've heard of Bazookas but thats about it. Theres a place in Lawrence called the Outhouse thats BYOB but it costs like $15 to get in on weekends. If you could get me the addy to Whispers I'll ry to come thru w/ my people. I might bring my girl w/ me too..she likes to see some boobies LOL....:eek:

Holla

Aug 16, 2003
Thats probalby what we'll end up doing on Valentines Day weekend. Are there any weekend specials?

I'll try to let the homies know where its at too. Everyone I know is tired of the local spots and the same old faces every weekend.

And your right Girls are more fun. Every time me and my girl go the females at the club tend to have more fun then the men. Theres always at least 3-4 girls giving tips or getting dances. Some guys just get scared in the club or they think there too good to drop a tip on a hard working good looking female.

I'll try to get some more directions since I'm coming in from Topeka, but I dont think it'll be too hard to find...

Holla