Grant Rice - Let's Make History?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Grant Rice: “My feelings on Strange (Music) and how Travis treated me is…Travis and I have a good relationship as far as friendship goes, I’ll just put that out there straight. The strange camp is still family to me, Empire does shows with them, and we talk often, sometimes on a daily basis. We help each other move; paint each other’s houses whatever.

“As far as the business relations go… Travis and I have had communication problems. Strange and I kind of grew apart, I felt that Strange as a record label was going in a different direction then I wanted to go. People have to understand that Strange is a Tech N9ne based label. In order for me to gain any kind of recognition I needed to break away.”

“Years back; Tech N9ne and I sat down together and formed the Strange concept together. Sometimes I feel like I deserve more respect and credit then I get. You can hear a little more about the situation through my lyrics in the song “Pot of Gold” that will be on the “Crowned” album.”
that's from the interview MWI did with Empire a while back

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Psycho_Tech said:
i just came across an empire album titled "la primera", it's 21 tracks of stuff i've heard and not heard, any relation to grant's new cd
no, that was tracks that were not used for Crowned. It was released before crowned to tide people over.