grant rice empire ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: ...............

JLMACN said:
i heard this past weekend ....it wont be a official release...
i dont think they are gonna stick to the date dec 2...

meaning it will prolly be bootlegged cd's...

^^^what he said....

the final mix wasn't complete until last monday....and was sent off for manufacturing tuesday morning. Considering it was a holiday weekend, there won't be enough units finished to put them in stores tomorrow. As soon as they come in, we'll let you know.

Aug 18, 2002
Re: Re: ...............

techn9nehq said:
^^^what he said....

the final mix wasn't complete until last monday....and was sent off for manufacturing tuesday morning. Considering it was a holiday weekend, there won't be enough units finished to put them in stores tomorrow. As soon as they come in, we'll let you know.

So It is actually gonna come out?......from what I was hearing people acted like it wasn't coming out at all...?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You heard wrong.....I hope to have some in my posession by the end of the week. It'll hit the streets a few days before it hits the stores I'm sure.

32 Tracks.....Featuring Tech N9ne, XTA-C, Skatterman, Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Surgeon General, Mr Luna, Panic, Yukmouth, Monsta Ganja, Bubba Sparxxx, Incredible Zig and many more.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

you can get it at... do-it-yourself records on 159th and Metcalf..

they gotta hella streeet shit there...if you aint never heard about it..

they be clownin..7th heaven and all that..

peep it out