Grant Hill Signs With Phoenix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Speaking of the Suns, I just read that Stoudemire's half brother is a suspect in a murder.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/KTVKLNews20070708_Stoudemire-half-brother.55468995.html

Police say Stoudemire's half-brother is murder suspect

07:37 AM Mountain Standard Time on Sunday, July 8, 2007

By 3TV and azfamily.com staff

A suspect in a Scottsdale murder has been identified as the half-brother of Phoenix Sun Amare Stoudemire.

Marwan Williams, 18, was one of five suspects arrested in connection with the crime.

The victim was Ian Stenhouse, 27.

Stenhouse had been shot after an argument at the Hospitality Suites Resort in Scottsdale.

Scottsdale police say Williams and the other suspects conspired to rob the victim of money and drugs.

Stoudemire’s manager said that he and Stoudemire would not comment until they learned more about the case.

May 2, 2002
killahoe666 said:
Does any1 else get bugged by the way marion shoots?
its ugly as hell, but it doesnt bug me.

lol@those saying hill doesnt fit the suns' style. the REASON he went to the suns was because of their style and how it DOES fit him perfectly

May 2, 2002
Bad move by Hill.. He's gonna just be forgotten like Jalen Rose was last year and never play. He doesn't fit that style of play, at all.
lol

Id say hes fitting in pretty damn well. 16 points, 5 rebounds and 3 and a half a assists a game is damn productive for a 35 year old if you ask me.

He sure was a SPUR in san antonios side last night..

Feels good to get a W on the Stern's home court.