Grandma, 68, Sentenced To Jail For Public Sex At Her Florida Retirement Community

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006

Grandma, 68, Sentenced To Jail For Public Sex At Her Florida Retirement Community | The Smoking Gun

The Florida grandmother, 68, who was recently caught having sex in public in a town square at her retirement community has been sentenced to six months in jail after copping a plea to indecent exposure and disorderly conduct charges.

During a court appearance Wednesday, Margaret Klemm pleaded to the misdemeanor charges filed following her June 2 arrest at The Villages, a sprawling 55-and-older community in central Florida.

According to a police report, Klemm and David Bobilya, 49, were having sex “on the stage” in the middle of a village square. Responding to a 911 call about “two people having sexual intercourse in public,” cops found Klemm and Bobilya, who both appeared intoxicated, inside a gazebo around 10:30 PM.

Klemm’s pants, cops noted, “were completely removed and her shirt was pulled down exposing both her vagina and her breasts.” Bobilya was in a similar state of undress. The Sumter County Sheriff’s Office deputy who discovered the duo “having sexual intercourse,” noted that they both appeared intoxicated.

Klemm, seen above, lives at The Villages with her husband Frank, to whom she has been married for 50 years. The couple has four children and 14 grandchildren.

Bobilya, who lives about 10 miles from The Villages, pleaded no contest earlier this month to indecent exposure and disorderly conduct charges. He was sentenced to 180 days in custody and is currently locked up in the Sumter County jail.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
6 months in jail for having drunk sex in public? That is absurd.
Yeah it's kinda harsh but it could have been a lot worse. There are all kind of charges from indecent exposure to lewd behavior you can get tagged with if you get caught banging in public. I mean it sounds like they were right out in the open too. They are lucky someone's grandkids weren't visiting and saw them or they'd both be becoming registered sex offenders once out of jail.

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah it's kinda harsh but it could have been a lot worse. There are all kind of charges from indecent exposure to lewd behavior you can get tagged with if you get caught banging in public. I mean it sounds like they were right out in the open too. They are lucky someone's grandkids weren't visiting and saw them or they'd both be becoming registered sex offenders once out of jail.
Points taken. I'm just saying, I read a lot about people who commit non-consensual sex crimes, some even against children, and they receive similar sentences to this one.

Nov 24, 2003
Then she went home and made out with her husband

Honestly the sick part is you are probably right.

The reason the whole thing went down was my buddy suggested moving spots to grab a drink, and the lady was like "look I am gonna be honest with you, I've been married 19 years and my husband thinks I am out shopping. I need to be home in 1hr so lets get this done now".

A lot of scandalous chicks out there..