Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Sup Bay Folx,
Anyone seen that new commercial for GTA Vice City? Damn that shit is tooooo dope. I already have had that shit on reserve for sure. Always been a GTA fan. Anyways I was wondering if y'all know the name of the song in the commercial. I know maybe you all dont listen to 80's but i was just curious who it is? My girl here likes that song. If y'all can help a homie out it would be appreciated. If y'all wanna peep the official site: http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftautovicecity/
The trailer is on there too!
Peace from da ~408~

Apr 25, 2002
I already got my copy held at the video game store at the mall...

Search the web for video game sites, I think gamespot.com or one of those sites has a list of all the songs in the game.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
yup that shit looks sic, if yall wanna fucc wit a super duper sic ass game, get Hitman 2:Silent Assassin

that game is tight as hell, if you ever played the 1st one, this shits like 5x better!

Apr 25, 2002
Kronix408 said:
I was wondering if y'all know the name of the song in the commercial
haha, thats the reason i downloaded tha song, heard it off tha trailer....but thats if i saw tha same....the song is A Flock of Seagulls - I ran(so far away)

i also preorder this....but ign.com has so much about it....more tha the vice city site itself....so go check that out! 1

Apr 25, 2002
damn video games be killin your pockets.i want that shit but damn.i got like 3 games.prolly buy it for myself for christmas.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
$ic K said:
yup that shit looks sic, if yall wanna fucc wit a super duper sic ass game, get Hitman 2:Silent Assassin

that game is tight as hell, if you ever played the 1st one, this shits like 5x better!

That Hitman's tight............but I still havent even passed the first level....

What the hell am I suppose to do???HELP!! Been trying to pass that for a couple days...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Devilish this one makes the first one look like crap! The first one was fun as fucc too, I loved it, but thats how much this one is better.

HC1: You mean the one where that mail dude walks into the area and you kill him and steal his shit? Just be hella sneaky and cap some guys on the side of the house with the silenced pistol and make your way in, and eventually upstairs.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Psilo707 said:

HC1: You mean the one where that mail dude walks into the area and you kill him and steal his shit? Just be hella sneaky and cap some guys on the side of the house with the silenced pistol and make your way in, and eventually upstairs.
Ya, that level. So I pretty much get a Gaurd uniform and sneak up to that old dude. I already made it up to that part by just shooting everybody..not exactly the smooth way. But I got the key and went to the cell and the dude wasnt there. What do I do after that?

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Psilo, thanks, just passed the first level.

But on the second level when you snipe some military dude, which guy is he? I did it twice and both got the wrong dude. Which is he?

This game is tight yall, I recomend picking this shit up. Its not no regular shooter, takes a lot of thinking and planning just to kill someone.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yeah its a str8 game for EVERYONE, even the most non-video game people, kinda like Max Payne... well exactly like Max Payne.

That level was annoying kinda, it was fun tho... if youre NOT on professional, save before you go up to that sniping window, and then keep taking caps until you get the right one. But when i was doing it, the guy that was the right one ended being the one closest to the window, in the left window, im not sure if it changes every time though. good luck man these missions just keep gettin funner

SUP WITH A VIDEO GAME FORUM?

Apr 25, 2002
HC1 said:
Psilo, thanks, just passed the first level.

But on the second level when you snipe some military dude, which guy is he? I did it twice and both got the wrong dude. Which is he?

This game is tight yall, I recomend picking this shit up. Its not no regular shooter, takes a lot of thinking and planning just to kill someone.
It's the bald guy who's drinking and not smoking...