Grand Theft Auto 4 Preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
sounds pretty damn tight...

the leap was like gta to gta 3....this game has got to be on another level. if not, i'll be pissed off.

Jan 2, 2004
MrPeete said:
Where does it say they plan on selling the soundtrack?
They've sold the soundtracks for everygame since 3.. Including two different types for San Andreas. They will sell the soundtrack in one form or another.

They even mention some stuff in the full article about how the soundtracks never dissapoint and fans won't be dissapointed by it.

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
360 has "exclusive episodic downloadable content" whatever that means...

PS3 will probably have something, but 360 will for sure be the one to get.
i dont think sony will allow the x-box version to have such a clear edge over the ps3 version, especially considering the franchise was once a PS exclusive.

May 10, 2002
Nick Pro said:
i dont think sony will allow the x-box version to have such a clear edge over the ps3 version, especially considering the franchise was once a PS exclusive.
That doesn't matter anymore

Dec 18, 2006
This game seems coo. I dont like how its going to be in liberty city because they already had gta3 and liberty city stories. They need to think of a better story line cause this one i dont like. Im tired of gta I want the new max payne to come out.