graduated bmt bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Graduated Friday on my iPhone last night in the dorm before I ship to atc skool got to see the wife and fam ooooo weeee fuck lackland peace

I don't have a fucking clue what you just said there.

You graduated on your iPhone? Last night in a dorm? what the fuck is lackland?

You must be chinese. Your speakin engrish......

Jun 23, 2003
Im still puzzled at wtf this portchagese foo is saying. I've read it ten times and JUST DONT FUCKIN GET IT! WTF!

Last night I raced a car and dipped out on my iphone and then got a cheeseburger at my calculators garage. Does anyone else feel as ten dollars on my jordans that I got at burger king when I peed on pencils that came from alabama?

Jun 3, 2006
Im still puzzled at wtf this portchagese foo is saying. I've read it ten times and JUST DONT FUCKIN GET IT! WTF!

Last night I raced a car and dipped out on my iphone and then got a cheeseburger at my calculators garage. Does anyone else feel as ten dollars on my jordans that I got at burger king when I peed on pencils that came from alabama?
you doin mad libs?

Dec 19, 2005
Graduated Friday on my iPhone last night in the dorm before I ship to atc skool got to see the wife and fam ooooo weeee fuck lackland peace
translation:

I graduated on Friday. I'm currently on my iPhone, and this is my last night in the dorm before i ship out to ATC school. I'm incredibly excited i got/get to see my wife and family. Fuck Lackland AFB. Goodbye.