GP "the BEAST" album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I PICKED THIS ALBUM UP THIS WEEKEND....I'M FEELIN JUST ABOUT EVERY TRACK ON THIS ALBUM. BIG HOLLIS DID A COUPLE BEATS AND CAME HARD. PRETTY MUCH ALL THE PRODUCTION WAS HEATED...HE SOUNDS A LOT LIKE DMX, I REMEMBER A WHILE BACK ON THE BOARDS HIS NAME CAME UP...HE'S A BLOOD FROM DPH IN SAC....IT'S COO TO HEAR SOMEONE REPPIN SOMETHIN OTHER THEN CRIP ON AN ALBUM!!! THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE FACT THAT ON EVERY SONG AND PRETTY MUCH ON EVERY VERSE HE RAPS ABOUT DOIN A 10 YEAR BID IN THE FEDZ...BUT I'M FEELIN HIS STYLE AND MUSIC SO MUCH THAT IT DON'T REALLY BOTHER ME!!!

JUST WONDERIN IF ANYBODY ELSE GOT THIS ALBUM AND WHAT YALL THOUGHT OF IT!!!! AND DOESN'T HE RESEMBLE BEETLEJUICE FROM THE HOWARD STERN SHOW???!!!! LOL

Jun 4, 2002
i heard gp on Sac kingz!!! that shit was tight i liked his song he
did on too gangsta for the radio too!! been looking all over for
a cd by him good to hear he got one out!! im swoopin 4sure!!

Apr 26, 2002
there is more bloods in sac but not more bloods that are rappers
....if u wanna peep heat, peep lil darrelle, he is on gps label and his cds...that boy gots rips

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I had this CD in my hand for about 15 minutes at the record store yesterday debating on whether or not to get it...I passed..and I'm kinda glad, I know I'd get tired of the CD and it'd probably just collect dust

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i thought he was on Tha Row. I think his brother is that singer J. Valentine who's on Tha Row (but who knows what the fuck is going on over there anymore)

Apr 25, 2002
i didnt like his track of too gangsta.. it was one of those skip tracks.. i heard he wears a deathrow chain on one of his album covers or posters or someshit tho like hes on tharow.. dunno.. dont really care either way..

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Wassupp Ya'll? That GP is strong too me. M1 man I told you a grip a go to copp it(lol). I suggest any1 who liked him on "Too Gangsta for radio" or "Sac Kingz" too copp it. Its strong.

May 2, 2002
IN THE CD BOOKLET HE SAYS THAT HE IS NOT ON THE ROW RECORDS.....HE SAYS SUGE HELPED HIM A LOT BY PUTTIN HIM ON THEM COMPS...HE SAYS SUGE GAVE HIM THAT DEATHROW CHAIN AND WEARS IT OUTTA RESPECT TO 2PAC AND SUGE..BUT HE STATES THAT HE IS THE CEO OF HIS OWN LABEL "JUST ON GP RECORDS"

May 9, 2002
tank locc said:
there is more bloods in sac but not more bloods that are rappers
....if u wanna peep heat, peep lil darrelle, he is on gps label and his cds...that boy gots rips
i think its about 50/50...you gotta take to credit that all the crip rappers from Sac,announce it.Most the blood rappers dont even mention it,like Gangsta Dre and Skee 64...ya feel me?

May 24, 2002
where can i get it

man i been searchin for a cd by him since I heard em on the Sac Kingz, I'm in Indiana anybody know where i can cop the cd from...a website or anything??