Gotta meet Black C and Taydatay at Hot August Nights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

That shit was hella cool ran into them on the strip. I was down there on Saturday passing out RBL flyers to folks and happened to run into Black C, that shit was tight. Tight running into you Black C late!!

C

CinFul-1

Re: @ CINFUL-1

Black-C said:
GOOD LOOKIN OUT CINFUL-1...COOL TO SEE FOLKS OUT THERE REALLY PROMOTING WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE...I'LL SHOOT YOU THAT PRIME FACTORZ SHIRT & BANDANA IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK..1
Thanx playa, thats tight!!

C

CinFul-1

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
yo black c... you see that case of 10 million at silver legacy...... i was liek god damn...
That shit aint real, one day I saw one of the C-notes peeled back and it was a one dollar bill underneath.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
x-loc said:
i will be in vegas next month...where are the hot spots..
X-LOC, I was in Vegas last weekend... me and my girl's hit up like 5 different clubs on Friday night... the Light played coo' music... and what you requested... but not a very diverse crowd...

Uhm... for strickly hip hop, r & b and rap... old skool rap too.. I would recommend the Blue Note which is on South Las Vegas Blvd., the S.R.O is coo too... more of a diversity of people... hispanics, ricans, blacks...

A place I wanted to hit up but we didn't go... that alot of folks have told me was off the hook was the Glo... hip hop, reggae and r & b...

We're going back to Vegas next month too... probably the weekend of the 20th...