Gotta Give Scotty & Big Von Some skin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Wouldn't it b raw if a station that was from here was only dedicated 2 bay area shit and a lil of the underground scene everywhere and right now they playin my hit cali gz true fire

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
PyKillaman said:
Wouldn't it b raw if a station that was from here was only dedicated 2 bay area shit and a lil of the underground scene everywhere and right now they playin my hit cali gz true fire
yeah that would be raw.... and like if they had a stream online for u too listen and shit... and maybe a dj oir 2.... and maybe do interviews .... hmmmm i wonder if anyone cool,dope,talented,great, will ever do this :knockout:

Jan 2, 2003
Mostly likely if we all called in and demanded and really tried......wouldn't shit happen its just a good wish they look right over the west coast the industry is some straight bitches

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
PyKillaman said:
Mostly likely if we all called in and demanded and really tried......wouldn't shit happen its just a good wish they look right over the west coast the industry is some straight bitches
yeah.... i meen i cant believe no one has created any kind of radio station where they play westcoast shit and underground from all regions..... some marvalous person will do it sooner or later :cool: