gotta ? for wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
hey wood, i got this friend who said he knew you in high school. his name is Drew Phillips, he was talkin bout chu one day, and i was bumpin your shit...he was like "damn, thats ryan?" but ya, he has told me some stories about you, man. i just hope THOSE days are over. but ya, i also know this girl meghan ramos, she sold me one of your copies of Northen Expozure 4. she was supposed to let us meet, but i guess shit didnt work out or somethin. but ya, if you roll thru the Yoc again, tell her, cuz i hella wanna meet you, you know? keep it true, wood.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
HOLD ON HOMIE, WHAT DO MEAN "BUT ITS ALL GOOD 'CAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU REP THAT MIGHTY ENE NOW" ARE YOU INCINUATING I EVER REPRESENTED ANYTHING OTHER THAN NORTENOS? I THINK I WILL GET A HOLD OF YOU THROUGH MEGHAN 'CAUSE I'M NOT CATCHIN' WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN'.

May 11, 2002
nah, i aint sayin you were reppin anything else, i was just sayin that drew was tellin me some stories of when you were a yungsta. nothin bad, its just i was like "you know, woodie is hard now" but he was remembering when you were yung. i wasnt tryin to instagate nothin. but ya, i do want to meet you, i think that'd be cool, to throw back a few 40's or somthin. let her know, she will tell me about it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I STILL AIN'T FEELIN' IT. AND I DIDN'T KNOW DREW VERY WELL, ONLY FROM SCHOOL. HE DIDN'T RUN WITH MY HOMEBOYS BUT SOME OF US KNEW HIM. AND YOU KEEP USIN' THE WORD "NOW", IF ANYTHING I WAS MORE RECKLESS WITH MY ACTIONZ BACK THEN DUE TO THE FACT I HAD STRIPES TO EARN & WORK TO PUT IN TO ESTABLISH SOME SORT OF STREET CREDIBILITY AND DIDN'T HAVE A VIOLENT CRIMINAL RECORD LIKE I DO NOW. I'M WISER NOW HOMIE, NOT HARDER. BUT STILL DEADLY. I'LL GET A HOLD OF YOU AND WE'LL CHOP IT UP. I DON'T THINK YOU'RE BEIN' LACED RIGHT. STAY UP.

May 11, 2002
nah man, drew did say that he kicked it with you a little. he said that one nite he hit you with his Cutt, but totally on accident. i feel what you are saying tho, earnin your stripes and all. you know, i am in now way tryin to get on your bad side, i was just talkin to my boy, and he told me a few stories. but i can totally see what you are sayin, being wiser. i heard rumor that you were movin back to antioch for good? is it just rumor? get back at me, homie.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
DON'T TRIP HOMIE I AIN'T MAD AT CHA, DID DREW HIT ME OR MY CAR WITH HIS CUTTY? DON'T REMEMBER THAT BUT IF IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO I MIGHT'VE FORGOT. ENE-WAYZ I'LL GET A HOLD OF YOU LIL' HOMIE AND WE'LL KICK IT. 'TILL THEN, STAY UP.

May 11, 2002
ya, i think it'd be best if we just dropped that story all together. i mean, if we do get to meetin up, i'll explain it, but its hard to talk on the computer. but, hey man, we do gotta meet up, you know?