Got This Off Of Mitch's Twitter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
SORRY YALL I JUST BEEN WATCHIN NI--AS BLOW UP ALL OVER THE COUNTRY LATELY.KINDA GOT TO ME TODAY...IM DONE FOR NOW.
Man somebody needs to hurry up and sign this nigga...He done worked with some of the biggest names in the bizz and held his own against some of the great West Coast emcees on the mic.

I keep hearing about all of these niggaz that aren't even that talented out here but get so much praise but here is a nigga with a solid core fan base, good numbers as far as sound scan and got the talent to back all of it up....The rap game been garbage but I feel bad for all of my niggaz out there who got real fire on the mic but can't catch a break to save their own life.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Fuck the industry its ran by old white men who would rather have rappers spittin- excuse me because they dont B spittin- but rappin bout some ole bullshit. I seen some shit called the tina turner . How am i hearing bout this and aint no young scarfces, Andre 3000 s , young cube's, Brotha Lynchs(minus that bullshit he b rappin Bout) shit epmds. The Industry is a joke man. Indpendent dont pay much but u keepin yo soul

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO

Man somebody needs to hurry up and sign this nigga...He done worked with some of the biggest names in the bizz and held his own against some of the great West Coast emcees on the mic.

I keep hearing about all of these niggaz that aren't even that talented out here but get so much praise but here is a nigga with a solid core fan base, good numbers as far as sound scan and got the talent to back all of it up....The rap game been garbage but I feel bad for all of my niggaz out there who got real fire on the mic but can't catch a break to save their own life.

WHAT HE SAID

Aug 6, 2008
fuck the industry they aint shit, remember back in the good ol days when a nigga could blow up by bein himself and not sellin out (cube, scarface, pac etc...) i miss that shit, now it seems like they only accept buhhshit acts

Feb 7, 2006
fuck west coast radio the gyest most sellout shit over here, everywhere else that got an established scene play they shit...FUCK WEST COAST RADIO!

May 25, 2005
yall keep sayin fuck the industry, and for the most part i agree...old white men...please...blame the muthafuckin wack ass no ear for music, short attention span, bullshit ass consumer and their likes...and blame those faggot ass bitch made "rappers" who do that shit..

Aug 6, 2008
yall keep sayin fuck the industry, and for the most part i agree...old white men...please...blame the muthafuckin wack ass no ear for music, short attention span, bullshit ass consumer and their likes...and blame those faggot ass bitch made "rappers" who do that shit..
yep, if niggas stop makin that gay ass shit, the punk muthafuckas wouldnt have no buhhshit acts to sign and play all day

Feb 7, 2006
it is the old white mufuckas, cuz you need money to market and expand your shit... how come niggaz went from sayin whiteboy tight jeans mohawks, etc. was gay to sayin you played out and lookin like a bum if you still wearin baggy nigga shit? cuz money and marketing of that shit. But on the point I been listening to this nipsey hussle shit and this the shit I wanna hear on the radio... ridin in my city listening to a nigga talkin bout our struggles and reality, all them OT niggas is cool, but besides regular bs every nigga do: drugs, hos, money I dont know "whats hood shorty" or "whats good dun", but I know "whats craccin cuz/whats brackin blood, what it do cuddie", thats the shit I wanna hear.

Dec 9, 2008
the problem is that z90 will break records for dudes from Georgia but they have absolutely no care in the word to support local dudes...

Finest City Broadcasting is the parent company of z90..

Rick Thomas is the Program Director

her is what his email should be based on all the others.

[email protected]

GET EM!!!

Mar 1, 2006
Fuck the industry its ran by old white men who would rather have rappers spittin- excuse me because they dont B spittin- but rappin bout some ole bullshit. I seen some shit called the tina turner . How am i hearing bout this and aint no young scarfces, Andre 3000 s , young cube's, Brotha Lynchs(minus that bullshit he b rappin Bout) shit epmds. The Industry is a joke man. Indpendent dont pay much but u keepin yo soul
the best shit I heard all year.