Got Questions For C-Bo's Interview in RIME Magazine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Whats up? I already interviewed C-Bo but I got a lot of space to fill in the magazine so I'm going to do a follow up interview. I want to get the fans' help with the questions so if there is anything you Bo to speak on let me know and ill ask him! Thanks, I hope i get lots of good responses.

Peace,
Colin

Jul 12, 2002
I was already thinking about that 151. I'll get at you guys around the time your albums drop. Is there anything in particular you think i should ask C-Bo that would make for something interesting? Since you know him and all.

Peace,
Colin

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
@MARSH..YEA THATS A GOOD THANG....HOW MUCH IZ THAT COVER?

ABOUT Q'S ASK HIM HOW HE FEEL ABOUT RUNNIN HIS OWN SHOW NOW...SINCE THIS COMP IS THE FIRST ALBUM WITHOUT ANOTHER LABEL IN HIS POCKET....ASK WHATS THA FUTURE OF WESTCOASTMAFIA...ASK HIM WHO REALLY FOUND THA MOBFIGAZ,AND INTRODUCED THEM TO BO....AND WHY THEY PARTED WAYS......ASK HIM WHY DOES HE THINK HE AINT HAD MAINSTREM SUCCSESS LIKE HE SHOULD...WHY HE AINT NEVER BEEN ON RAP CITY....,WHEN BOOTY NIGGAZ LIKE MASTER P HAVE...I COULD GO ON..

Jul 12, 2002
THanks a lot 151, those are damn good questions. You got anything else i should ask? Im looking for more stuff in the AWOL to Warlock time period now, i think i got the present covered pretty good. Good looking out.

What did you mean by whats the cover price? Its $5 to buy in stores if thats what you meant. If you are talking whats the price to be on the cover, thats a different story and I dont know if we allow that or not. But 151, hit me on PM so i can drop you my phone # and we can chop game.

Peace

Aug 16, 2002
you should ask him about the mob figaz for sure!! Ask him about his up coming callabo's (yukmouth, spice 1) also ask him about his expierence fuckin wit pac!! and how he got connected wit the regime!!

GOTTI

Jul 12, 2002
Dre'sta was in jail last I heard. He may be out now, but Im not sure. What exactly do you want me to ask about the Regime. By the way, is he a member of the rap group Regime or some street gang called Regime?

Jul 19, 2002
yeah but I dont have credit card, you think if I would request it at my local bookstore that they can get it?

also Im a webdesigner so if you need help on the site then let me know..