Got out just in time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I moved out of my apartment a month and a half ago. 2 days ago, my old apartment burned completely up. It was an unfortunate accident caused by children that were too young to be left home alone. I'm stunned that I was so lucky. I had insurance on all my shit, but damn, if I had lost everything, I would've been setback for months, if not longer.

Anyone ever had an experience where they completely lost their shit due to fire, theft, etc? This is the topic to bring it up in. I'd like to hear some stories.

Apr 26, 2002
Thatz a Fuckin' Coincidence, I just read about that fire today in the paper, the father is gona get charged for manslaughter or something. You should look into insurance for your gear, at least it would be covered if something happened to it

May 2, 2002
My gear is insured.

The father was my homey. His name was Mike, and he was a cool ass dude. He worked hard too, he just made a bad decision. They got him on suicide watch right now because he's so fucked up off the situation, he thinks that his baby is still alive and that the police are lying to him (he's in jail right now because of all this).

We used to drink beers and kick it on the porch. I can't believe this shit happened to him, the baby/family, and everyone else that had their homes destroyed in the fire.

I'm visiting him as soon as I get a chance.

Oh yeah, and he left them there to go get his 9-year old a haircut. It was a real bad move.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn sorry to hear about your homie..I dont know how Id deal with that sitauation if it happened to me although I dont think Id ever leave young children unattended in my home..I almost did some stupid shit myself one time when I was smoking...I ashed a finished bowl of bud in the trash and didnt realize it was still lit...a minute later I smelled something burning and I look down in the trash and see a tissue paper catching fire..Luckily I was in the room and noticed it before it couldve caused any damage..Ill never make that mistake again..

May 7, 2002
DeviantJR said:
I moved out of my apartment a month and a half ago. 2 days ago, my old apartment burned completely up. It was an unfortunate accident caused by children that were too young to be left home alone. I'm stunned that I was so lucky. I had insurance on all my shit, but damn, if I had lost everything, I would've been setback for months, if not longer.

Anyone ever had an experience where they completely lost their shit due to fire, theft, etc? This is the topic to bring it up in. I'd like to hear some stories.

That is some bad news to hear JR.. Those situations make you think sometimes how real everything is around you...

N

NOSTRIL KING

^^ REAL RAP. THEY COULDA BROUGHT BIG SKRILLA ON THE SLAVE TRADE BLACK MARKET.