Got my shirts printed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
this is my next design im gonna be printing. I MIGHT print these myself, im in the process of learning how to screen print. I'll most likely go with a new printer tho.

the crown will probably be like a foil gold, might add more to it.. maybe some diamonds/jewels.. i dont know.. feedback appreciated or any ideas

Aug 15, 2008
This is just my opinion. I think it's dope but I wouldn't wear it because I don't wear clothes with peoples names on them even if it's a made up name. I think you would appeal to a wider audience and last longer as a brand if the name was just BFresh, B.Fresh or something like that. I think you are talented as a designer and I wish you the best bruh.

Jan 5, 2006
^^ yup, initially i was going to print 60 shirts, thats $1500 total if every shirt was sold for $25 but if i subtract costs for printing and materials the total profit would be about $1050, but i split the shirts 30 black and 30 white into 2 designs.. this was the black shirt design, next run of shirts is the white shirt design, and im learning how to screen print so i would basically eliminate the cost of printing and i could make different size screens instead of fitting every shirt with one screen and having it look too big on some shirts and too small on others, and just leaving me with the cost of shirts.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
what some people forget is that even though you buy a screen and can teach yourself, that still leaves out the huge couple thousand dollar heaters that you should run your shirts through a couple times so that the ink doesn't crack..i constantly see bay area shirts at stores that have horrible quality and ruin after a couple washes because people like to "cut costs" at the expensive of the consumer

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^ yup, initially i was going to print 60 shirts, thats $1500 total if every shirt was sold for $25 but if i subtract costs for printing and materials the total profit would be about $1050, but i split the shirts 30 black and 30 white into 2 designs.. this was the black shirt design, next run of shirts is the white shirt design, and im learning how to screen print so i would basically eliminate the cost of printing and i could make different size screens instead of fitting every shirt with one screen and having it look too big on some shirts and too small on others, and just leaving me with the cost of shirts.
discuss we need to discuss.

Jan 5, 2006
wait....what brand of shirts did you get?
It was mixed, i couldnt get mediums by the same brand so i got shaka wear for mediums, the rest were nona-t but they changed their name to Pro Crux or something like that.. i guess to compete with Pro Club

what some people forget is that even though you buy a screen and can teach yourself, that still leaves out the huge couple thousand dollar heaters that you should run your shirts through a couple times so that the ink doesn't crack..i constantly see bay area shirts at stores that have horrible quality and ruin after a couple washes because people like to "cut costs" at the expensive of the consumer
I see what you're saying, and im not making it seem like screen printing is easy or is something thats quick, its a process to get high quality and treat the shirts so that the designs don't fade/crack/peel etc. But im learning from a professional who has a place with all the equipment, its not something im learning from the internet or youtube. I'm also considering buying a DTG printer.

discuss we need to discuss.
for sure, get at me.