GOT EM' THREAD!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahaah more proof to the Guru status!!! I am here yall I wont leave yall again.........well I will try not to!!! Hahahahhaaha!!!! This board is mine!!!! Fuck Wade & Garrett!!! Hahahahah!!! Got Em!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Oh yea mane Michael Bay is doin it!! He better not fuck it up!! Hahaha!! Thats my fav horror shitz of alltime!! I got all the old ones and I grew up on them shitz!! I had mixed feelings when I first found out, but I like my nig Jason so much that I am excited to see this shit!! Well see mane!! Got Em!!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
wow..... all it took was dallas to suck a little bit to get you to start talking about the home shopping network and remakes of a 30 year old movie in the sports forum?

fag shit!

got em! hahahahahahahahhaahha

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
wow..... all it took was dallas to suck a little bit to get you to start talking about the home shopping network and remakes of a 30 year old movie in the sports forum?

fag shit!

got em! hahahahahahahahhaahha
Actually if u can read u will see I didnt start talkin bout a remake of a movie until I was asked homie!! A mind is a terrible thing to waste mane!! Reading 101!! Learn about it folks!! Got Em!!!

Nov 7, 2006
I used to be a Cowboy's fan until last year. I'm fuckin tired of hearing about these fuckers moan and whine. Im just tired of it. And I also starting disliking them since Parcell's departure.
typical bay area cowboy fan response lol. i hope ur joking with this. i just hope ur making fun of someone.