Got another letter from X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
He wrote it May 23rd. He said "whats craccin wit me? its all business, all day, all night,. My album is done. We set a definite date (6/25/02). The shit is bangin beyond my wildest expectation. I love this record. On top of that, I got the deal done for my new company, plus I put Madman in a beautiful position. I am very strong right now. If it was a chess board I'd be a move away from checc mate. Other than business I'm just trying to relax. You know: working out, eating everything I see, reading, writing, and listening to music. Thats all I do. Fuck everything else." Thats about all he said that would interest ya'll.....:cheeky:

M

MURDA_MINDED

HELL YEAH....A NEW ALBUM..........ONE MOVE AWAY FROM CHECKMATE???......HELL YEAH...........MADMAN IN A GOOD POSITION...CAINT WAIT...........

Apr 25, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
LOL.................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THATS REAL DRAWMUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry folks but, I ain't Drawmuh. He must be an asshole too.

@Shea. I was just fucken around with the Miz

They send you to the branch then from there
Out to tracy|And one of the homies hooked you up with
This bitch Stacy|Shes white, overweight with bi-focals|
But she's sending letters wit money orders through the postal

:dead:

May 7, 2002
Damn theres like... 20 cds dropping on my birthday. I need more money hehe.

He spoke on Madman but... Is Dott Dogg still signed or whatever? Him and X = Gold together.

Apr 25, 2002
Miz X RaiDeD said:

Umm no...it aint even like dat. We make good convo and he gives me good insight on a lot of shit. He wants to hear me rap and might hook me on the record label.
If you read one of the previos posts you would know i was just fucken around with you girl. Good lookin out on the X info. It's appreciated by the TRUE fans.

:dead: