GOT A FEELING.. I MAY BE WRONG BUT I GOT A FEELING..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
AC Transit said:
Norv can't play defense, its not his fault

If anything, fire the GM who signed all those washed up, dinosaur DL. Raiders just need a total defnesive overhaul. NFL needs to schedule 16 games of Niners vs Raiders to battle for the worst team in the league. After watching some of this Sea/Hou game, they might think of letting the Texans in there too. You don't know how bad they really are cause they keep blacking the games out up there.

but youre right, someones head will roll pretty soon
i agree with you about the signings on defense. but the raiders offense has looked pretty bad this season as well....why dont they give marcus t. a shot?

May 15, 2002
Its not that Kerry Collins has been playing bad, i mean he threw his first in this game which is an accomplisment for him. Lamont Jordan has also played well up to this point. I can't quite place it but theres no real "flow" in the offense - it seems they don't put together drives, they just wait for plays they can throw it deep to Moss.

Anf whats wrong with Jerry Porter? He has been invisible all year and looks nothing like he did 2 years ago when everyone was talking about the "next jerry rice."

Jan 4, 2003
Alright I was backin Kerry Collins until today.....He's the QB of the team and should be a leader on the offense.... Yeah oline didnt give him all the time in the world to throw but still he was over throwing players many times and just lookin bad out there.... Once the Raiders get enough Ls to the point where they have no shot for even the wild card I say they let Walter get some PT if they plan on him being the future QB for this team...We need to start now because Collins isnt the man for this team..... By the way the endzones where lookin sicc' died black

Apr 25, 2002
AC Transit said:
Norv can't play defense, its not his fault

If anything, fire the GM who signed all those washed up, dinosaur DL. Raiders just need a total defnesive overhaul. NFL needs to schedule 16 games of Niners vs Raiders to battle for the worst team in the league. After watching some of this Sea/Hou game, they might think of letting the Texans in there too. You don't know how bad they really are cause they keep blacking the games out up there.

but youre right, someones head will roll pretty soon
The problem is the defense is always on the field. If the offense actually put together consist drives I think this defense would be pretty solid. We got some underrated good young players, they just need some more time and decipline...Norv is just a coordinator, not a head coach or leader..
Thing is Al Davis seems to find like 1 good head coach every decade and thats not exceptable considering how many we've gone through the past 15 years..

May 1, 2002
they havent gotten a good flow on offense yet.. if u leave the defense out there to long eventaully they will get scored on but right now Norv's system sux balls was anyone at the game hella fights today

Apr 25, 2002
mExIcaNox4 said:
was anyone at the game hella fights today
Haha yea I saw a group of broads who were Dolt fans get in an arguement with some Raider chicks..I think the Raiders chicks kept taking the the Dolts fan's sign and throwing it to the bottom level..I was hoping to see a cat fight but security got there too quick.

Jun 1, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Your feeling was WRONG Solitary....

HELL YEAH IT WAS.. I’M AN OPTOMIST, WHAT CAN I SAY? I WAS HOPING THE CHARGERS SECONDARY.. WHICH HAS LOOKED SUSPECT THIS SEASON, WOULD BE TOO INCONSISTANT TO COVER MOSS. MOSS GOT INJURED AND IT RUINED MOST OF OUR MOMENTUM. WE WENT LIMP IN THE RED ZONE (THIS SEASON’S PATTERN,) TIME AND TIME AGAIN. COLLINS LOOKED HORRIBLE. HE MADE HORRIBLE PASSES, THREW INTO COVERAGE AND JUST GENERALLY LOOKED LIKE SHIT. LAMONT WAS IMMOBILIZED BY A MIDIOCRE DEFENSE AND LADANIAN JUST PLAYED LIKE A CHAMPION. THAT GUY IS SIMPLY THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. HATS OFF TO LT.

THAT CALL IN THE 4TH QUARTER (LT’S FUMBLE,) THAT GOT CHALLENGED AND TOOK BACK COULD’VE SAVED THE GAME FOR US, BUT WE DIDN’T GET IT, AS USUAL..OUR LIFE STORY. I WAS AT THE GAME TOO AND THERE WAS A GANG OF FIGHTS..

NOW WITH RANDY OUT… THE SEASON LOOKS LIKE A WASH ALLREADY..

I’M BROKEN HEARTED HONESTLY..

BUT THIS IS STILL RAIDERS ON MINE!!!!

1-15 BITCHES!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
LoL@1-15

Man, it's like every year it seems with the Raiders. They look good on paper, have high expectations and end up bein' shitty ass team. It's funny though, cuz Raiders fans will talk hella shit about the 9ers and end up with just about as good of record as we do. Raiders will win a couple more games this year just like the 9ers will, I guarantee it.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Solitary 1 said:
HELL YEAH IT WAS.. I’M AN OPTOMIST, WHAT CAN I SAY? I WAS HOPING THE CHARGERS SECONDARY.. WHICH HAS LOOKED SUSPECT THIS SEASON, WOULD BE TOO INCONSISTANT TO COVER MOSS. MOSS GOT INJURED AND IT RUINED MOST OF OUR MOMENTUM. WE WENT LIMP IN THE RED ZONE (THIS SEASON’S PATTERN,) TIME AND TIME AGAIN. COLLINS LOOKED HORRIBLE. HE MADE HORRIBLE PASSES, THREW INTO COVERAGE AND JUST GENERALLY LOOKED LIKE SHIT. LAMONT WAS IMMOBILIZED BY A MIDIOCRE DEFENSE AND LADANIAN JUST PLAYED LIKE A CHAMPION. THAT GUY IS SIMPLY THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. HATS OFF TO LT.

THAT CALL IN THE 4TH QUARTER (LT’S FUMBLE,) THAT GOT CHALLENGED AND TOOK BACK COULD’VE SAVED THE GAME FOR US, BUT WE DIDN’T GET IT, AS USUAL..OUR LIFE STORY. I WAS AT THE GAME TOO AND THERE WAS A GANG OF FIGHTS..

NOW WITH RANDY OUT… THE SEASON LOOKS LIKE A WASH ALLREADY..

I’M BROKEN HEARTED HONESTLY..

BUT THIS IS STILL RAIDERS ON MINE!!!!

1-15 BITCHES!!!!!
i think the momentum was ruined before moss was injured. i could be wrong but i think it was already 14-0 when that happend. as far as the chargers secondary, you are right. they are more than just suspect, they suck PERIOD. they are the reason this team is 3-3 and not 6-0-their loses have been by 4, 3, 2 points. you however are incorrect about jordan and the "mediocore" defense. our rush defense ranks toward the top of the league as it did last season. imo the raiders need to sit collins. he has weapons on offense and just cant seem to find them

Jun 1, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
Man, it's like every year it seems with the Raiders. They look good on paper, have high expectations and end up bein' shitty ass team. It's funny though, cuz Raiders fans will talk hella shit about the 9ers and end up with just about as good of record as we do. Raiders will win a couple more games this year just like the 9ers will, I guarantee it.

WE WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE NINERS THIS YEAR, NOT THAT THAT IS SAYING MUCH.. WE SHOULD BE PLAYOFF CONTENDERS.

I THINK COLLINS IS ACTUALLY OK.

NORV HAS TO GO. HE HAS NO HEART AND IT RUBS OFF ON HIS QB.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Solitary 1 said:
WE WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE NINERS THIS YEAR, NOT THAT THAT IS SAYING MUCH.. WE SHOULD BE PLAYOFF CONTENDERS.

I THINK COLLINS IS ACTUALLY OK.

NORV HAS TO GO. HE HAS NO HEART AND IT RUBS OFF ON HIS QB.

Im gonna remember this.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Maybe the wont doubt the raiders will win anymore games either especially now that randy went down with an injury. Well see though ill let you talk shit at the end of the season or maybe ill be the one doing that.