GOT A FEELING.. I MAY BE WRONG BUT I GOT A FEELING..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
LOL... YOU MUST'VE FORGOT ABOUT THE REST OF OUR WIDE RECIEVING CORE. WE STARTED OUT THE SEASON WITH ARGUABLY THE DEEPEST, MOST TALENTED WIDE RECIEVING CORE IN THE NFL.. (MOSS,PORTER,CURRY,GABRIEL AND WHITTED.) NOW, WE STILL HAVE PORTER, GABRIEL AND WHITTED, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED WIDE RECIEVERS. PORTER AND GABRIEL WOULD BE STARTERS ON ALMOST ANY TEAM. WATCH FOR DOUG GABRIEL TO HAUL IN CRUCIAL TD'S IN THE 1-2 GAME (IF THAT) ABSENCE OF THE LEGENDARY RANDY MOSS.

NOT TO MENTION LAMONT JORDAN AND COURTNEY ANDERSON FROM THE RICH AND SAPP, WOODSON, AND THE REST OF THE D.. ALL IN ALL, WE STILL AINT NEARLY AS GOOD AS WE SHOULD BE AND OUR DIVISION IS VERY TOUGH... BUT.

WE WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN YOU... DO YOU WANNA PUT UP A WAGER?

YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THAT.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Every year I put a wager with my boys cause i have 100 bucks for the better record between me and 2 boys cause one is a cowboy and the other a raider. Which I already know i lost but hopefully shit changes. I know we got a sorry squad and all but maybe they start working better together. The raiders I expected a lot more from them. I would have thought they would be doing way better then the cowboys but it all depends on who comes out to play on sunday. What wager u trying to put down?

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Shit I know already. You have to floss my team banner on ur sig for 2 weeks and if I lose ill do the same and you have to post at least once every 2 or 3 days or else it goes up another week.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
o ok all good then just trying to find me some challengers. Raiders are too damn good on madden though especially randy that fucker is unstopable. But hes on my fantasy team so its sucks that he got hurt.

May 1, 2002
its seems ever since the superbowl its always fuckin bad luck injuries bad coaches players that are past their prime i think this year they got away from that since they got alot of young players the only old dudes are sapp n Washington and they look like fat lard out there...our linebackers suck except for Clark and he is avarge at best o and derrick Gibson sucks donkey dick that guy gets burnt every year god that fool sucks reminds me of Terry Mcdaniel and Marcus Pope there is no excuses Al Davis brings all the talent but the coaches cant get there shit straight

Apr 25, 2002
mExIcaNox4 said:
our linebackers suck except for Clark
What are you talkin about...Our rookie LB Morrison is leading the team in tackles..
And Gibson hasn't got burned half as bad as Ray and Phillip Buchanon did last year...We should try Gibson at linebacker and put Brayton back at DE where he belongs..

Jan 4, 2003
3VID3NC3 said:
What are you talkin about...Our rookie LB Morrison is leading the team in tackles..
And Gibson hasn't got burned half as bad as Ray and Phillip Buchanon did last year...We should try Gibson at linebacker and put Brayton back at DE where he belongs..
yeah 4realz.... Morrison has been the real deal.....Gibson isn't as bad as Ray was but damn hes still not good.... And Aso #21 CB is doing a lot better than P. Buch did he aint gettin burnt all the time

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
RAS 925 said:
yeah 4realz.... Morrison has been the real deal.....Gibson isn't as bad as Ray was but damn hes still not good.... And Aso #21 CB is doing a lot better than P. Buch did he aint gettin burnt all the time
Morrison is the real deal, i seen him play out here at san diego state for four years, that boy can play....nice pick up by the raiders

Jan 4, 2003
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
Morrison is the real deal, i seen him play out here at san diego state for four years, that boy can play....nice pick up by the raiders
yup hes livin a dream too... life long Raider fan and season ticket holder....I hope he stays in the silver&black for a long time