GOOD WEBSITES 2 DOWNLOAD WAVE SOUND FILES????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
I'M TRYING TO FIND SOME GOOD WEBSITES TO DOWNLOAD SOME WAVE SOUND FILES FOR THE FRUITY LOOPS. I HAVE BEEN FUCKIN WITH WWW.WAVEFORM.DK BUT I FUCKED AROUND AND DOWNLOADED EVERY SOUND ON THERE. MY CUZZIN TOLD ME BOUT BLUESYTHS.COM, BUT THEY ALL MP3 FILES AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONVERT THEM TO WAVE FILES AND I DONT FEEL LIKE LEARNING THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW PLUS YOU HAVE TO SIGHN UP N SHIT. SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TOO POST THIS. HOPEFULLY SOME ONE CAN HELP ME OUT THAT BE HELLA COOL.

THXS,
PEACE OUT.

Jul 12, 2002
D'struction said:
Go to download.com, search for MP3 to WAV converter. download them shits, convert them, there you go. you cant possibly be that lazy.
seriously you aint learning calculus here buddy. it takes like 5-10 seconds to convert that shit you really don't have to learn anything. and if you want to be making beats or whatever you do and aren't willing to "learn" something as simple as this you better get out the game now.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
D'struction said:
you cant possibly be that lazy.

LOL DONT UNDER ESTIMATE ME LOL
J/K RIGHT ON I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WOULD TALK HELLA LONG OR SOME SHIT PLUS IM SLIGHTLY COMPUTER ILLITERATED THERES SO MUCH SHIT TO DO ON A COMPUTER IT FRIGHTENS ME LOL THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK THO.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
DJ Coma said:
seriously you aint learning calculus here buddy. it takes like 5-10 seconds to convert that shit you really don't have to learn anything. and if you want to be making beats or whatever you do and aren't willing to "learn" something as simple as this you better get out the game now.
HAHAHAHA YOU DOIN TOO MUCH DUDE I MAKE BEATS 4 FUN.

DOBERMAN RIGHT ON 4 THE FEED BACK FOLXS.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
you don't want to use MP3s as samples anyways, those are compressed wav files and lack quality and it will show when you have multiple tracks of those things on a beat

Jul 12, 2002
Young Psyc said:
HAHAHAHA YOU DOIN TOO MUCH DUDE I MAKE BEATS 4 FUN.
Alright my bad, I didn't know that you thought it took hella long to convert so that makes things different. Good luck with the beats.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
jayda650 said:
you don't want to use MP3s as samples anyways, those are compressed wav files and lack quality and it will show when you have multiple tracks of those things on a beat
right on mayne for that peice of knoledge. I'v been maken beats for a while on my keyboard, but I know I can do way more shit on this copmputer program so I just started fuckin with them, all this shit is hella helpfull.

thanks.