GOOd sOngs to Slap in da wHip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
wassup people? i'm setting aside my bay collection and trying to listen to music outside the bay, so you guys give me some songs to listen to from YOUR AREA, anywhere. whatever it is i'll slap it. im gonna burn a few cds today and if i actually like something i'll go cop a cd on my paycheck, i'm very open-minded about music and ill give anything a spin so tell me some good underground music out there and i'll try it out.
tHankz.

Sep 29, 2003
rochester aka juice - a new day
rochester aka juice feat ray robinson - priceless
jelleestone - i'm with you

not really slaps, but just shit thats slept on...

Apr 20, 2005
i dont think u'll find a whole cd fulla slaps. On ONE cd?? Sheeyit, not nowadays. A cd with 3 to 5 good songs is considered heat these days, isnt it? Just get on the torrents and download everything that comes out. If u like it,keep it, if not ,delete it. Thats the best way to find "slaps". Download all the new shit. ALL the new shit. Or old shit too whatever. Personally if i think the album is tight, i'll purchase the cd at the store even if i have the burnt one. Them days of spending $15 to $30 every tuesday is over for me.

Mar 20, 2006
8FIVE8 said:
i dont think u'll find a whole cd fulla slaps. On ONE cd?? Sheeyit, not nowadays.
i think g-macc's Graveyard Shift does...great production, not a single weak beat, with solid flows thru-out (nothing overly lyrical about them, but solid enough). alotta laid back smoker shit, & some reflective tracks...overall jus some classic style g-shit, but with a modern twist.

that's the one album i'd recommend this year, so far.

Feb 5, 2005
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
young jeezy - thug motivation was the biggest slapper of 2005 if u got a system...

HIZ NEW SHIT WILL BLO DAT ALBUM OUT DA WATER !!

I HEARD SUM OF IT, HE CAME WIT SUM REAL SHIT...

- GEEzUz

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i said it before i and i will say it again...anybody that hated on that jeezy album,didnt have a system. that album went from mediocre/weak album on my computer to knockin/classic in my truck,haah