Good place to find cheap ass shirts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
i know value city got shirts there for 99 cents each but the quality sucks balls. last time i got a shirt from there was pubes on it. nasty shit. im poor....nothing over 5 bucks.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
are you looking to get stuff screenprinted, or just lookin' for plain tees??

I got the plug on screenprinting, but if you're just looking for tees, go see the hood store, or the wal meezy.

Dec 2, 2004
im lookin to get plain tee's. dont be reccomending me 4xl tall tees. lol i live in the kkk part of ohio. trying to get me killed. but anyways i shopped at goodwell before. i bought myself some black shirts for work. as far as trying get a specific shirt size at goodwill,and salvation army...i only found 2 plain xl shirts throughout the whole damn store. not soo easy. i was woundering if you guys know any stores that specialize in plain tee's(variety of sizes).... i been to steve and barrys. pretty good for their 5$ polos....however they got there flaws(the collar size being uneven/the neck too big for tee's.)