Good ole days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
Here is a funny story for you...

We were in Park City, Utah for the Hostile Takeover Tour. We stayed at these bad ass cabins for a 3 day break. On the last night before the show next day we had a little party. We went to a haunted house and a strip club and rounded up a bunch of girls and went back to the cabin.

This day also happened to be my birthday. So I was gettin pretty fucked up and this chick and I were really startin to get into each other. I'm tellin Steve and Cory that I'm takin her to their room and the next thing I know Gil Medina (writer and director of Jack's Law) comes and swoops her up and takes her to the bathroom. She gets away from him and comes back to me and tells me that he wants to pay her to have sex. Then I'm like "what you want me to do about it?" She tells me she wants me to do some ole captain save a ho shit and come knock on the bathroom door in a minute. I hadn't had pussy in a few weeks since I was back home........so I did...

She came out, Gil gave me this wtf? look...he comes out and follows us to the living room. I say some shit like, you got all this pussy here and you gotta pay this girl to get some. He tells Tech that I'm trippin and I need to check myself. I told the girl if she wanted to go suck his dick for money than go ahead...you know...a little reverse psychology....it didn't work, the money was too enticing to her.

He comes out of the bathroom about 15 mins later, gives me a glare and bounces.

She comes out of the bathroom crying, and running to her friend. Who I think someone else was trying to fuck. They quickly bounced.

A pretty fucked up and funny night. I think I ended up spooning on the pull out couch with some bitch.

shut yo ass up...

you know you saved that HOE!

Jan 7, 2003
I remember going to one of the shows in Colombia and Masive was there dude and was soooo fucked up singin and shit walkin around with a boot on his arm and shit...We got into a huge fight with pop and water and all kinds of shit and the next morning Travis came in and was so fucking pissed off and had EVERYBODY cleaning the shit off the walls...it was so fuckin funny...After that all the girls stole Cory's clothes and were tryin to get his lil tighty whites off and he locked himself in the closet...I believe that weekend was when when the attacking of the rolls became real popular...lol

Another time In Nebraska we all got into a HUGE food fight at Golden Corral...and it ended up continuing to the grocery store...It was fuckin crazy...chasing eachother around the city...Wish I could still find those pics...half the cars were covered witheverything form milk to eggs and flour...

Seems to be a tradition to fuck people up with food and shit...WTF!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
dean!allmighty! said:
Another time In Nebraska we all got into a HUGE food fight at Golden Corral...and it ended up continuing to the grocery store...It was fuckin crazy...chasing eachother around the city...Wish I could still find those pics...half the cars were covered witheverything form milk to eggs and flour...

Seems to be a tradition to fuck people up with food and shit...WTF!
HAHAHA I remember that shit.

I got one for yall....

This was also in Park City, UT. Most of us were staying in the cabins...but there wasn't enough room for everyone so a few stayed on the buses outside. Mike E Clark was the only guy who stayed on our bus. And this dude is a normal person. Asleep by 11 O'clock...or right after a show and up by 7. So we all had dinner in the cabin we cooked up some tacos and shit and Mike heads down to the bus after dinner. We all decide to play a prank on him and go down to the bus and act like we're stealing shit.

So to set the scene...I think it's Craig, Cory and Kaliko. I'm video taping.

So we get on the bus, start walking through and sayin shit like "yo get that laptop there, etc." So we get all the way through the bunks and I think it was Kaliko who acted like he just noticed mike was there. And mind you that the bus is pitch black at night. At this point Mike wakes up and is like wtf is goin on? We shine a flashlight in his face and Craig and Cory yank him out of his bunk on to the floor. Kaliko's sayin "get that motherfucker" He had a top bunk. The look on his face was priceless. He maintained that he wasn't scared, but we had video evidence to prove it.

Jan 7, 2003
Cory's punk ass threw one at me so fuckin hard and it hit me right in the side of my lower back...You know where it hurts girls the worst when there getting tatted..I had welts for the entire night and it even brused a little...lil fucker...

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Last year at The House of Blues I was waiting outside for the meet and greet to start and Kutt was standing next to me smoking a cigarette. Some guy pulled in and asked Kutt if he was the valet and if he could park his car. Kutt said: "Naa that ain't me." We both started laughing real hard.

Oct 9, 2002
Old thread resurrection. This kinda shit was fun. Glen's stories were the worst and Nick, Dean, and my stories were the best.......in my opinion. LOL.
one of my favs that i was involved with was after a columbia show...

Panic, Luna, and S.G. all were tryin to catch a ride back to the hotel and asked if i could drive em... at the time i had a 2000 civic coupe and there was NO WAY all of those guys were gonna fit in there... shit was hella funny with them tryin to figure it out though...

they ended up getting a different ride obviously