Good ole days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
How about some genuine updates from the road, I mean some behind the scenes stuff, alot of the new people will have no clue who or what some of this stuff is about but remember...........

when they took all of the equipment and shit out of Cory's room in Australia and let him think he had left the door open and it all got stolen.

we used to get updates on silly shit like that all the time, it would probably keep the newbies occupied. That's how some of the funny shit on this board got started, like Tech and Tuna, all kinds of shit.

If you are a vet, add something you remember.

How about the pic of Tech in the blue shirt right after his mustache had accidentally been shaved off.

Sep 16, 2002
I remember BEFORE at The House Of Blues in Hollywood, California... Dark Lotus was performing there. I was passing out fliers for the tech n9ne event coming up at that time. Craig drove up with a Tech N9ne tour van and wanted to park in front of the The House Of Blues, but this arabian cab driver was there.

So Craig was like:"Yo Glen, try to get the cab driver out so I can park there! haha".

LOL, so I ran across the street and acted as if I needed a cab to get home. The Arabian cab driver drives out of the space and rolls up to me. I go up to the cab and the guy goes:"a-do-a-youuuu need-a cabbba??" and I was like:"No, I wanted to know how much was the cab fare". The cab driver looked at me, then looked at Craig, who was laughing while parking the Tech N9ne van in front of The House Of Blues... so the cab driver fuckin yelled at me:
"YOU ARE A FUCK! YOU LIAR! YOU JUST-A-WANTED-A ME TO-A DRRRRRIVE UP HERE SO YOURRRR FRIEND CAN PARK THERRRRE!! YOU MY FrIEND, ARE A FUCK!!"

lmao, so I apologized and busted up laughing while running back to the Tech N9ne van! hahaha.

another story was at that same day, this one guy was in line to see Dark lotus, he wasn't painted up and shit, he was a casual fan I guess. anyways, he was like:"Fuck Tech N9ne! HE SUCKS!! Why are you on his nuts!? FUCK TECH N9NE! He's the worst rapper in the world!"

so I laughed and replied:"Um, ok, then uhh.. he'll be here in a few minutes and you can say that to his face." He didn't believe me.

Then out of nowhere, this black SUV pulls up with travis, Tech and Kaliko and I forgot if Kutt was there too, but anyways... I tell Tech what the guy said, so Tech and Kaliko calls out the guy who's behind a guardrail and the guy tries to talk back, but ends up just pussying out... it was hilarious, I wish I had his reaction on tape!

Another funny moment was when I went to the MSC/Strange office when it was in the CNN building in downtown L.A... I had a meeting with Travis and out of nowhere, he shows me his sound system that he has in his office. So Travis starts bumping the fuck outta the Tech N9ne/ PDM "Access Denied" aswell as other shit and it's LOUD AS FUCk cause he has speakers and a subwoofer and they're in the CNN BUILDING which has MANY OTHER FLOORS that have other businesses working at that time. After my meeting, some people got on the elevator who were from the other floors and/or doors around the building..."God, that damn rap music! It sounded like they're having an illegal party up there!" they were all bitching and complaining about the loud music.. it was funny as hell.

good times man, good times!

Oct 20, 2003
my favorite moment was on the hostile takeover tour in ardmore oklahoma, me and my boy gave Mike E. Clark a ride to the local liqour store and mike had kaliko's gay ass red cowboy hat on and all the locals were looking at him like he was a crazy son of bitch lol. the whole time mike was filming with his camera....damn i wish i could get that footage, someone call mike and hook me up.

Sep 30, 2002
I'll post a pic of the boxing match up later today, but one of the wildest stories of all time if not the wildest, happened in good ole' Columbia, Missouri. We we all driving to columbia, and there were probably about 7 or 8 cars in the mini motorcade, one of which contained Kutt, Marcus, and Greed. Kutt was riding with a ski mask on scaring people on the highway, well the van with Tech and Travis was close to the front and had no idea this was going on. So on the second or third light, Kutt gets out and runs up in his ski mask, and scares the shit out of Trav. (we were right behind the car so we could see everything). The shit was funny as hell, cause this was on a main street and the street was pretty busy, we could see people freaking all over the place. Well some lady, called the police and said there was a masked man waving a gun around, trying to rob people, (Kutt did not have a gun in his hand). So we are still riding and we come to the light, and I notice a police officer with a shotgun run and lay down on the ground, all of the sudden there are cops everywhere, they surround the car guns drawn, there were probably 15 cops or so, so as they go through making them get out of the car, and walk backwards, then down to the ground, we are between laughing and worried, but I get out of the car, and go over to where Tech and Kaliko are who hadn't really seen any of it because they had already made it through the light, so when I get over there the fucking news, and paper were already there, anyway all three went to jail for about 2 hrs, but were released about 30 min before the show, I will look for the original thread.

Oct 9, 2002
kansascitycat said:
I'll post a pic of the boxing match up later today, but one of the wildest stories of all time if not the wildest, happened in good ole' Columbia, Missouri. We we all driving to columbia, and there were probably about 7 or 8 cars in the mini motorcade, one of which contained Kutt, Marcus, and Greed. Kutt was riding with a ski mask on scaring people on the highway, well the van with Tech and Travis was close to the front and had no idea this was going on. So on the second or third light, Kutt gets out and runs up in his ski mask, and scares the shit out of Trav. (we were right behind the car so we could see everything). The shit was funny as hell, cause this was on a main street and the street was pretty busy, we could see people freaking all over the place. Well some lady, called the police and said there was a masked man waving a gun around, trying to rob people, (Kutt did not have a gun in his hand). So we are still riding and we come to the light, and I notice a police officer with a shotgun run and lay down on the ground, all of the sudden there are cops everywhere, they surround the car guns drawn, there were probably 15 cops or so, so as they go through making them get out of the car, and walk backwards, then down to the ground, we are between laughing and worried, but I get out of the car, and go over to where Tech and Kaliko are who hadn't really seen any of it because they had already made it through the light, so when I get over there the fucking news, and paper were already there, anyway all three went to jail for about 2 hrs, but were released about 30 min before the show, I will look for the original thread.

haha i remember that... i was in como at the time... i still have the pics somewhere lol

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Here is a funny story for you...

We were in Park City, Utah for the Hostile Takeover Tour. We stayed at these bad ass cabins for a 3 day break. On the last night before the show next day we had a little party. We went to a haunted house and a strip club and rounded up a bunch of girls and went back to the cabin.

This day also happened to be my birthday. So I was gettin pretty fucked up and this chick and I were really startin to get into each other. I'm tellin Steve and Cory that I'm takin her to their room and the next thing I know Gil Medina (writer and director of Jack's Law) comes and swoops her up and takes her to the bathroom. She gets away from him and comes back to me and tells me that he wants to pay her to have sex. Then I'm like "what you want me to do about it?" She tells me she wants me to do some ole captain save a ho shit and come knock on the bathroom door in a minute. I hadn't had pussy in a few weeks since I was back home........so I did...

She came out, Gil gave me this wtf? look...he comes out and follows us to the living room. I say some shit like, you got all this pussy here and you gotta pay this girl to get some. He tells Tech that I'm trippin and I need to check myself. I told the girl if she wanted to go suck his dick for money than go ahead...you know...a little reverse psychology....it didn't work, the money was too enticing to her.

He comes out of the bathroom about 15 mins later, gives me a glare and bounces.

She comes out of the bathroom crying, and running to her friend. Who I think someone else was trying to fuck. They quickly bounced.

A pretty fucked up and funny night. I think I ended up spooning on the pull out couch with some bitch.

Apr 21, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Here is a funny story for you...

We were in Park City, Utah for the Hostile Takeover Tour. We stayed at these bad ass cabins for a 3 day break. On the last night before the show next day we had a little party. We went to a haunted house and a strip club and rounded up a bunch of girls and went back to the cabin.

This day also happened to be my birthday. So I was gettin pretty fucked up and this chick and I were really startin to get into each other. I'm tellin Steve and Cory that I'm takin her to their room and the next thing I know Gil Medina (writer and director of Jack's Law) comes and swoops her up and takes her to the bathroom. She gets away from him and comes back to me and tells me that he wants to pay her to have sex. Then I'm like "what you want me to do about it?" She tells me she wants me to do some ole captain save a ho shit and come knock on the bathroom door in a minute. I hadn't had pussy in a few weeks since I was back home........so I did...

She came out, Gil gave me this wtf? look...he comes out and follows us to the living room. I say some shit like, you got all this pussy here and you gotta pay this girl to get some. He tells Tech that I'm trippin and I need to check myself. I told the girl if she wanted to go suck his dick for money than go ahead...you know...a little reverse psychology....it didn't work, the money was too enticing to her.

He comes out of the bathroom about 15 mins later, gives me a glare and bounces.

She comes out of the bathroom crying, and running to her friend. Who I think someone else was trying to fuck. They quickly bounced.

A pretty fucked up and funny night. I think I ended up spooning on the pull out couch with some bitch.

hahahahaha nick...you said the p word!!!
you should know better then to mess with some girl u just met at the strip club!

lol at least you got to spoon! :)

Sep 4, 2003
This is a great one!!

kansascitycat said:
I remember this story from it was orginally posted... Had me laughing then and again now after I read it again!