Good news for Raider fans....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo highthehoeway....its ok dogg, u just anotha one that bit the dust!! Didnt mean to piss u off that bad potna!! Hahahahah!! Well I guess Robbins couldnt pullout a win for yall today against the Bad News Bears!! hahahah!! LMAO @ a center is the difference maker on the Haiders!! Hahhaha!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
Our offense still looks stronger with Robbins in there....Our defense needs to pick it up. How many times has our Secondary left a person wide open on critical plays. We could of gone OT with them going back on that holding call, but no, they have to leave a player wide open to get back in Field goal position.

Its all to the G though, and to JReezelle you just another SANF thats gets butt hurt on what I say. No need to be mad, your team won today and mines lost.

Apr 25, 2002
E to da P said:
Its all to the G though, and to JReezelle you just another SANF thats gets butt hurt on what I say. No need to be mad, your team won today and mines lost.
Naw I don't get butthurt off internet posts I just had to state my opinion that you was talkin like a typical Haider fan and not statin facts.