Good NCAA football games this week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
Michigan has a chance to beat PSU...dont be fooled...

Obviously the Big 10 game of the week is MSU versus OSU...and for some reason...Ohio St. can win on the road this year...or doesnt look nearly as good...but they at home...look out now!!!

Minnesota will beat Wisconson...yall see...

I like Northwestern..well see how they do versus Purdue..although Purdue aint the team they were the last 3 years...

Of course Florida at LSU...i personlly think LSU is WAAAAAAAY overrated...and i like the spread offense Florida runs...it works well for Leak....but ima FSU fan..so FUCK THE GATORS!!!

Louisville has stumbled...i think they will bounce back against West Virginia...

And i have a feeling the Buffs are gonna get a smack of reality from Texas...im sorry...but they look too good this year...

And last but not least...look out for Wake Forest...yeah i said it..WAKE FOREST...they MIGHT upset BC...since Mathias Kiwanuka out...thats a HUGE blow to thier defense...

But fuck it...USC vs. ND is the game of the week....we all know this...

Jun 18, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
Michigan has a chance to beat PSU...dont be fooled...

Obviously the Big 10 game of the week is MSU versus OSU...and for some reason...Ohio St. can win on the road this year...or doesnt look nearly as good...but they at home...look out now!!!

Minnesota will beat Wisconson...yall see...

I like Northwestern..well see how they do versus Purdue..although Purdue aint the team they were the last 3 years...

Of course Florida at LSU...i personlly think LSU is WAAAAAAAY overrated...and i like the spread offense Florida runs...it works well for Leak....but ima FSU fan..so FUCK THE GATORS!!!

Louisville has stumbled...i think they will bounce back against West Virginia...

And i have a feeling the Buffs are gonna get a smack of reality from Texas...im sorry...but they look too good this year...

And last but not least...look out for Wake Forest...yeah i said it..WAKE FOREST...they MIGHT upset BC...since Mathias Kiwanuka out...thats a HUGE blow to thier defense...

But fuck it...USC vs. ND is the game of the week....we all know this...
Grrrrrrrreat rundown...I love that Minnesota call...I just want to know how people stand on the ND USC game, because I don't see ND doing much.

Aug 20, 2004
AC Transit said:
Cal sucks thank god

that SC game was an instant classic
co-sign...and co-sign...

And ill give a lil respect to LSU...but Leak played like a 12 yeard old today...BUt LSU got Auburn next week...well see whats up...

Is WSU gonna upset UCLA?????21-0 in the 2nd!!!!