GOOD MOVIES TO RENT FROM NETFLIX?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
Wasup i just started fucking with this thing called netflix..Any one can recommend some good Gangster/Fantasy/Comedy/Thriller/Drama movies..Anything worth watching, especially movies that are good to watch when ur stoned...I just finished watching Blow with johnny depp n penelope cruz, GOOD MOVIE, great message, real shit.

Sep 17, 2007
Wasup i just started fucking with this thing called netflix..Any one can recommend some good Gangster/Fantasy/Comedy/Thriller/Drama movies..Anything worth watching, especially movies that are good to watch when ur stoned
i have over a thousand movies burned from Netflix...i only like about 300 of them. go figure. there alot of crap out there.

Sep 17, 2007
Death Sentence
Southland Tales
City of God
Bobby Z
Event Horizon
The Game
American Psycho
Gangs of New York
The Devilz Rejects
Alive
braveheart
Trailor Park Boys
Smoking Aces
Yes Man
Max Payne
Felon
The People Vs. Larry Flynt
Dead Presidents
16 Blocks
Narc
Babylon A.D.
Accepted
Oliver Stone presents Bang Rajan
The Departed
House of 100 Corpes
Trainspotting
Snatch
CopLand
Traitor
Super Troopers
Fight Club
Blade Runner
Boss of Bosses
Gotti
Bringing Out The Dead
Chris Rock: Kill The Messenger
From Hell
The Fly
The Professional
The Brave One
Hard Boiled
Revolver
Meet Bill
Last Man Standing
Kicking and Screaming
Be Kind Rewind
Derailed
Blow

just a few.

House of Saddam
Generation Kill
12 Monkeys

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Thatz a good lizt Akazie, I would add Kingdom of Heaven, that one about terroriztz wit Jamie Foxx. Shit waz pretty crazy

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
aww fucc, Im trippin. I meant "THE KINGDOM", I think I just switched up 2 moviez. I'm talkin bout the one where Jamie Foxx and his team go to Iraq to handle a bombing and get into some shit wit terroristz

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
aww fucc, Im trippin. I meant "THE KINGDOM", I think I just switched up 2 moviez. I'm talkin bout the one where Jamie Foxx and his team go to Iraq to handle a bombing and get into some shit wit terroristz
yeah the Kingdom i mixed em up too......Kingdom of Heaven is a BraveHeart type flick.......

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
yeah, and The Kingdom haz Jennifer Garner in it. That movie goez hard in the paint on a big screen HDTV and a surround sound system wit the shootoutz