Good Morning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
Well Santa's actin' like a bitch this year, so I think I'm gonna have to bury his ass under some snow, kill a couple of elves to get my point across, set the reindeer free, give Mrs. Claus a slap on the ass (cuz Kris ain't hittin' that right) and take over the operations with my homie Frosty. We gonna do this real big like!

So ya'll better be real nice (or in the ladies cases, naughty) and we gon' spread some Christmas cheer like a ma' fucka. Ho, ho, hoes. :devious:

Anyways, I ain't done much shopping yet 'cuz Santa Doom is broke. LOL

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry to hear that MG. Hopefully you can laugh at this later when you need to. :classic:

Actually, I lost my original Geronimo doll and I wanted a new one but that fat bastard never came thru, 'cuz his ass was drunk that whole year! I hold a grudge till it's payed back, so I started networkin' with him and some of the homies like Frosty, Ol' Abomidable and my man Jack Frost, building up the organization and workin' my way up in rank.
The last few decades, Kris has been slippin' and we ain't havin' it no more, plus Mrs. Claus is fine as fuck (and a freak like her needs lots of attention, I can handle that), so me, her, most of the elves and the rest of the Organization is about to put a halt on this fool's X-Mas wishes and put his head in a stocking, for reals.

Ya'll keep it nice and next year, everybody gets what they want. Santa Doom is generous like that. Ho, ho, hoes and Happy Holidayz. :beard:

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm real sorry to hear that MG and I know I told you this already. I really feel for you and what you're going thru 'cuz I can relate to it so much. If you were out here we'd all give you a big hug, but maybe you can feel us over there.

I got some more laughs when you feel like smiling though. :classic: