good mc's that have lost there buzz in the past 4 years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
cash money aint doing shit cept for wayne.......drake aint even that good......bun b is about to run out of beats soon.....niggaz just can't make good music anymore..................they've already made the best music......
Well people prefer somebody like Tony Yayo over Skyzoo so think its more a problem of bad taste from people that listen to rap nowadays...it just pays better of to be a frontin ass fake ass nigga glorifying gangsterism than someone with good inspiring lyrics....most of these people are to dumb to even understand that anyway, they are like little britney spears fan girls with the age of 12 saying see got talent just because they want to be like her..

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Seriously though niggaz have just run rap into the ground. It's sad to say but it's true. The only rappers that I really listen to on a regular basis are the classics and rappers that stay true to the gangsta script. That is why I am on this site at all. It's called the last sanctuary for gangsta rap and I have to agree. It has heavy traffic and members that have been here for years and it doesn't ever crash and if it does they have it up within the days time.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
soulja boy. when he first came out he was spitting pure lava now hes just on some average shit. take a look at his lyrics when he first came out

Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me lean and watch me rock
Super man that hoe
Then watch me crank that Robocop
Super fresh, now watch me jock
Jocking on them haters man
When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang
(now you)
I'm jocking on your bitch ass
And if we get the fighting
Then I'm cocking on your bitch ass
You catch me at your local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haters getting mad cause
"I got me some bathing apes"

wow.. simply amazing

Where is the Prop button when you need it!?!?!!??!?!?!?

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
true ^^ real talk its sad........the internet has ruined music period ...i used to listen to your
features on c bo tracks and be like this dude went hardest i was a big fan

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
true ^^ real talk its sad........the internet has ruined music period
how did the internet ruin music ?

it may have curved how artist have to market their music but it hasnt ruined anything

many artist independent and mainstream have used the internet to their advantage to garner international fame, you just gotta know how to work it