Good Job No Love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
I just like to personally thank you No Love for really bring northern cali rap to colorado and spreading it up here. I know you posted that you got releases in Indepdent Record Stores which is a big chain which spreads through out colorado in cities not just Denver, but colorado springs, pueblo security, which reaches almost all of colorado. Thanks for helping spread the word out here and getting artists such as baby boy ene cds up here as well as other artists. Independt Records always supports bay rap and thanks for taking advantage and spreading it down here . Thanks again just want to say thanks for all your hard work!

Apr 15, 2003
No Love if we can get releases at this store then there wouldnt be a major in colorado that didnt carry northern releases they already carry connected incs releases , darkroom, ect i talked to em bout carry our releases so get at me and we can spread the word through out colorado. Got southern colorado locked down heres the last part thansk

Finest C D's-Tapes-L P's
Address: 2519 11th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631
Phone: (970) 352-4657

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
thanx alot big homie i really appreciate it bro, i wanna spread this gospel all over homie like miklo said "billy graham style" lol much love homie, thanx to u and the others that constantly support our music and spread the word bro, u and folkz like yourself are the other side of the coin bro , u cant have 1 without the other.
stay up bro and thanx for the store list

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
its never a problem for loved 1'z bro, these are the steps we need to take to help eachother when 1 homie steps thru that door he should be able to keep it open for the rest of us to eat.i put it this way homie if i eat, we eat,
much love homeboyz
perico lokz
no love/ homeboyrap