Good Idea or Not?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
An open forum, where registered members and/or both Unregistered Users can post?! I like it cause the 10-50 guest we have online at any given time could just post real quicc and ask there question. I think it could prevoke alot new cats to join. I dont like it cause It could push potential members away, why register If I could just real quicc in the open one. Haters, I think it could just turn into a typing war in the forum.

Im contimplating...We will let the community decide...

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
good idea, but you wanna keep tracc of Unregistered Posts? LOL, Ill answer for you...You dont want too, believe me, If there a way to have the computer keep tracc then cool, But i dont shit bout that...

Jun 11, 2002
@Curbie: I doubt it will push members away. Cuz they won't have access to all the other forums. Seems like everybody on here has a forum to fit there style. I know as a vet on here I won't get turned away cuz theres a forum where unregistered folks can post, won't bother me a bit. You jus gotta be careful that any shit talkin or beef that goes on in that forum won't spill on to the rest of the board.

Apr 25, 2002
i think it should stay like it is.. if people got something to say they should take the min to reg.. the siccness has enough problems dealing wit people talking shit and acting stupid.. opening it like that will cause fucking kaos..

May 15, 2002
i dont know.. a lot of fools will go under a different name and shit and probably talk shit.. make it so if it recognizes a users ip address it will ssay like "aka mickeys" or some thing

pZ

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I like the idea of the guests being able to post but like VAMPS said they should be limited to how many times they can post in a month or a day or what not. I mean if you a guest and you claim you just want to be under guest status but try to post like 30 posts a day or some shit and there is no limit then its like there would be no point in registering. With a limit on guests posts it would be cool cause then if someone only posts a few things a month or every 2 months comes to the board then they could just ask a question or two. But I definitely think the limit thing is needed for all those lazy mutha fucks who do not want to take the time to register and wait for the email to activate the account.

Apr 26, 2002
Big Paqo said:
@Curbie: I doubt it will push members away. Cuz they won't have access to all the other forums. Seems like everybody on here has a forum to fit there style. I know as a vet on here I won't get turned away cuz theres a forum where unregistered folks can post, won't bother me a bit. You jus gotta be careful that any shit talkin or beef that goes on in that forum won't spill on to the rest of the board.
in all honesty, i agree wit big paqo. i don't think it would push MEMBERS away. mos people on here seem like they tryin 2 reach sum status anyways, so they wouldn't jus leave. but year, i'm a mofo ridah, let tha gates open on that forum for outsiders. if guests wanna talk shit, then we can "ride" on them bustas. it would give the MEMBERS time to "vent" anywayz. better to vent on guests, than on MEMBERS anyways. leave that forum no holds barred, anybody can get in, talk bout anythang. fucc it! but curbie right, it could attract hella people on here. jus my 2 cents propalized. fold.