good gamecube games?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
im not talking exclusive to gamecube, i mean any game released on the system, i got around 20 games and i cant even say all of them are good, lol, i need some more shit to play.

i got wwe day of reckoning (number 2 isnt as good)

i got all the resident evils 0-4 + code veronica

i got true crime streets of new york (hate the la one)

i got both desert storm games, pretty good games

and i got james bond nightfire, which is decent

other than that, none of my games even touch the gamecube, and im not sure what else to buy, seems all the sick ass games are for ps2, which ill prolly get one when i find one, but for now im just building up games for the gamecube

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Zelda games
Super smash bros melee
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters furte perfect
007 everything or nothing
metroid prime
freedom fighters
def jam fight for new york
x-men legends
mortal kombat deception
Hulk ultimate destruction
need for speed
soul calibur 2
prince of persia games

Apr 8, 2005
i got twin snakes awhile ago, sold it, i got need for speed i play it when i have someone to play against, i lost freedom fighters, good mention, and ill have to look into the rest, thanx for all the responses

and edit: that everything or nothing game was GARBAGE in my opinion

Apr 8, 2005
^ more of a game for when other people are playing with you, ive beat it, and played it many times at my friends house, but one player on that gets old as hell, and i usually play games alone

Jan 31, 2006
Eternal Darkness was by far the best single player game on the Gamecube. Trippy as hell. The game plays tricks on you and makes you think you are going insane

Dec 4, 2004
can anyone else recommend some games for gamecube? i have one now, kinda late and shit but i wanna go back and play all the classic games on it i missed before i go on to wii. i copped luigis mansion and super mario sunshine
Super Mario Kart Double Dash

Resident Evil remake

Legend of Zelda Windwaker

Metroid Prime 1 & 2

Super Smash Brother Melee

cant think of anything else right now