Good freinds or not

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Have any of u guys ever had a freind that always got up on ur g/f and tlaked to her and hugged her while u were like holding hands wit her or something. I have a freind that does this constinetly to my other freinds g/f and it pisses me off even though im not the one going out wit her. My feind will be hugging her or whatver and he'll come up and put his arm over her. FUCKING FAG. What would u do if ur freind did that u ur g/f while u were chilling wit her. personally i think its gay and he should be knocked out. Sideways

Apr 25, 2002
n
it aint no fuuuuuuuuun if the homies can't haaaaaaaaaave none. Nah really tho, if the girl likes you, why trip off some other dude tryin to get his fuck on. it's human nature, aint it? if she really likes you then you aint got nothing to tripp off.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungB said:
it aint no fuuuuuuuuun if the homies can't haaaaaaaaaave none. Nah really tho, if the girl likes you, why trip off some other dude tryin to get his fuck on. it's human nature, aint it? if she really likes you then you aint got nothing to tripp off.
i would agree, but he's sayin, that this dude that's with the girl has his homey tryina get with her....his homey should have enough respect for him to not do that...

C

CinFul-1

Smash on the Fool, the truth is about homie's is, when you get a bitch that's fine they hate and put salt in your game. Or if Homeboys a bitch and his breezy is top notch jack that HO, I hate Homies that get into funk over broads, it's syupid

May 2, 2002
I don't know...I had a friend who used to do that with all of my ladies. He used to always try and get at 'em, even after I wasn't seeing them anymore. It bugged me a little bit, but I knew they weren't going for it. I never said anything to him, but I know if I did, he would have backed off.

If I had a friend that didn't back off after I asked him to, then I guess he wouldn't be my friend anymore. I wouldn't knock him out or nothin'...I just wouldn't associate with him anymore. It wouldn't even be about the girl at that point...it would be more of a respect issue.....

May 5, 2002
My boyfriend's homeboy used to do that to me. Whenever my man wasnt around he would grab me, try to fucc me, and all dat nasty shit. I always told him to get the hell away from me and i'd leave the room. I told my boyfriend and he said "thats just the way he is"...but it pissed me off and made me feel uncomfortable so i was kinda mad that he didnt do nuttin about it. But i respect the fact that thats his homeboy or whatever...but still.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Shea U always on point man! And may I just say it's not about the female at all, its about the respect that should be had and honored in a friendship. And that dude (or any that does shit like that) is not a friend. He's a back stabber in waiting.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
CinFul-1 said:
Smash on the Fool, .................................................I hate Homies that get into funk over broads, it's syupid
thats real...i would check potna for doin, just out of respect for me....if you got respect for me, you wouldn't be doin that shit...i also hate dudes that get into funk over a female, especially if its yo homie...i will never funk over no female, unless we married...

Apr 25, 2002
n
Man...here's my view and call me off point or whatever, but here it goes. If you and this girl are at the level to where yall are comminted and in love, you shouldn't have to trip off other peoples attempts at getting with her. A female is not some weak creature who can't make up her own mind, and she can tell the other cats, point black nah I have a boyfriend. If they hate after that then they deserve to get snaked or whatever, but how are you gonna get mad at the man for trying? If you just turn around and smash on dude after you heard he was spittin, what are you gonna get outta that? Just the satisfaction of whoopin somebody's ass, basically. But if they are your real homies in the first place, they wont holler at you MAIN girl. At least not if they know how you feel about her, unless they just have no respect for you. That's the case where I would put somebody in check, but I still wouldn't cross him unless he came at me wrong when I confronted him.
But I'm the type of man who will leave it to my girl make the decisions. If she wants to go be with dude after he runs his little game, than so be it, you aint worth my time anyway. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I've never been in love, so I can't say how I'd react if somebody got at a girl I loved, but just saying "I'd smash" makes you look like you have no confidence. But of course, what many of you call "homies" aint shit but some sheisty cats tryin to get over on you. If your "homie" knows how you feel about a girl and then tries to fuck, well be mad. You should. But I wouldn't smash, I'd tell him to check nuts and that would be the end. If he doesn't know how you feel, then tell him, and if he is respectful he aint gone say nothin.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
HOLD UP MIC B,
ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT THE FOO' TRYIN' TO gET AT THEM, OR JUST HUggIN' THEM WHILE YOU HOLDIN' YOUR gIRLS HAND?

SEE, THIS IS HOW EDJ DOES IT:

I HAD A HOMEBOY NAMED BOUg(R.I.P) AND THIS FOO' ALWAYS PICCED UP MY SCRAPS LIKE A TWISTA. I WAS LIKE, "FUK IT, IF THE NIggA gOT ENOUgH gAME THEN HE CAN SNATCH". I EVEN gAVE HIM HOES. BUT THE gREEDY MUTHA-FUKA ALWAYS WANTED TO SNATCH EVERY BITCH I BROUgHT AROUND LIKE I WAS SOME WEAK NIggA OR HE JUST LIKED EVERYTHANg I HAD. BUT TO MAKE A LONg STORY SHORT, I ENDED UP FUCCIN' HIS LITTLE SISTA TO TEACH HIM A LESSON. THE BITCH gOT PREgNANT AND ALL. BUT YEARS WENT BY AND IT WAS NEVA MY BABY. AIN'T THAT ABOUT A BITCH?

BUT THE WAY I SEE IT IS IF YOU CAN SNATCH MY BITCH, THEN HANLIT. IF SHE gO WITH YOU THEN MORE POWER TO YOU AND SHE WAS NEVA WORTHY TO BE THAT gULLABLE. IF I LOVE THAT FEMALE THEN IT WAS LOVE PUT ON THE WRONg PERSON. BUT IF ME AND OLE gIRL TIgHT AND SHE TELL ME THAT YOU BUggIN' HER, THEN I'M gONNA COME TALK TO YOU. IF SHE DON'T SAY SHIT, THEN SHE DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yeah i had a homie like that too, always tryin to get what i brought along.
Lol, but i could care less about a guy like that cause all of the guys i ever met that like to hug up on everyones girls are
GAY GUYS, They do that shit.

May 2, 2002
yea thanks fo all yo perspectives i feel tha same way as all of ya'll, its just freind doesnt even tlak to the guy abotu ti so he keep doing that shit.