Good/Bad Traders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
TronikBeatz said:
Hey... I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to say that H.Heated is legit... I bought a Usb Midiman and Iam very happy with it.... So holla at em' he gots some good deals on some phat gear!!
@ tronikbeats... Thankx homie and im glad you are satisfied. gimme a holla if need sum'n else i got sum thangs....maybe we can work 2 gether on sum shit.

@coup de george..Are you sure your local post office doesnt have it? i remember filling out the custom tags and all.. get at me.

Sep 11, 2002
@ H.Heated...I just got your cds today, that's crazy it took something like 1 month and 3 weeks when it usually takes 5 -10 days, anyway ALL MY APOLOGIZE, you're a legit cat... THANKS again for all.

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ALRIGHT....I DELETED THE THREAD I HAD MADE ABOUT THIS CAT NAMED COLDMAN...I PUT INTO CONSIDERATION THE HOLIDAY SHIPPING HASSLES AND THE FACT HE WAS IN FRANCE...BUT NOW IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS AND STILL NO CD AND NO CONTACT AT ALL...SO IF YOU PLAN ON DOING A DEAL WITH THIS FOOL,I SUGGEST YOU DON'T.....THE NAME AGAIN IS.....

"COLDMAN"

Nov 2, 2002
no problem!

Coupe-Gorge said:
@ H.Heated...I just got your cds today, that's crazy it took something like 1 month and 3 weeks when it usually takes 5 -10 days, anyway ALL MY APOLOGIZE, you're a legit cat... THANKS again for all.

Im glad you got your package and all is well. dont worry, no offense was taken i perfectly understand, its natural to feel that way when doing business like this, sumtime i feel the same way. well thanks fa the comment on me being legit trader. The same goes for you my friend.

Sep 29, 2003
yo coupe-george the same thing happened to me with niaalo. i sent him money like 2 months ago and just got my CDs yesterday. i guess the holidays musta backed shit up. however he is very legit as i am sure most people know :) sorry niaalo.