GONNA GET A XBOX 360 PRETTY SOON, NEED A LIL INFO???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
OK SO I WAS LOOKING AT THE 256 MB ONE $200
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Micr...94701/catOid/-16487/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

AND THE 2 GIG ONE. @260

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Micr.../ccd/productDetail.do?cc_fm=Similar+Items+Mod

SO WHICH ONE SHOULD I GO WITH? IM NOT GONNA BE PUTTING A TON OF MUSIC AND HARDWARE, VIDEOS OR WHATEVER... BUT WHAT IS 256 MB GONNA LET ME DO? HOW MANY SONGS/VIDEOS... DEMOS OR WHATEVER CAN I STORE ON THAT?

WOULD IT BE A SMART MOVE JUST TO GO WITH THE 20 GIGS ONE?

...ALSO I WAS WONDERING ABOUT XBOX LIVE: SO DO YOU GOTTA PAY THE 40 DOLLARS TO CONNECT TO IT, OR IS IT FREE NOW? CUZ I LOOKED AT THE DESCRIPTION FOR THE 256MB ONE AND IT SAID THIS:

Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE is where games and entertainment come alive, the only unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Connect Xbox 360 to your broadband connection, attach a storage device (hard drive or memory unit) and get instant access to Xbox LIVE Silver. Express your digital identity through your gamertag and gamer card, talk with others using voice chat, and access Xbox LIVE Marketplace
SO IS THAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT OR DO I REALLY NOT HAVE TO PAY?

Jan 23, 2006
20gb and you good. plus without the hard drive you couldnt even download demos and store music

256mb , thats like them lil cheap "mp3" players that hold like 30 songs

if i remember correctly the 360 comes with a months free xbox live, but yea after that it cost

$50 - year
$20 - 3 months
$7.99 - month

May 4, 2002
get a 20 GB and i believe costco has a 13month xbox live membership for $39, if you take that price (Printed out) to best buy, target or whatever they will price match it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Get the the one with a 20 or 60 gig HD. The 20 gig is actually 13 gig once you delete all the garbage because MS used up like 6 or 7 gig for the dashboard. Speaking of the dashboard, when november rolls around the dashboard is going to be updated to an all new dashboard and we'll have the ability to dump games on our HD'S. You'll still be required to own the game and have the game in the 360 when you play, but the game wont be read from the disc, it'll be read from your HD and this should improve gameplay as the textures and all that other stuff will be read from the HD. So less work for your 360 and less scratch marks and stuff on your game.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
60gb is only 300 bucks but if you have a hdtv you would still have to buy the hdmi shits, I think only the Xbox Elite and halo 3 themed xbox 360 comes with them shits 350 though and 480 plus tax for Elite. I say get the 60gb and buy the hdmi seperate.

If you have a HDTV this is a MUST BUY....

Aug 7, 2003
The HDMI ports are on the last of the 20 gigs (which is discontinued in favor of the 60gb) on the 60gb and the elite's (120gb). all those systems come with a hdmi wire in the box and optical audio outputs, unlike the ps3. if you dont mind ordering online and waiting to receive your xbox in the mail you can get the 60gb for $249 right now. its normal price of 299 but dell home has a $50 off coupon code you can use for the xbox 360. im pretty sure you can use a regular debit/credit card to order off their site.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...3&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=24471&lid=566643

thats the link to the product

$50 coupon "7V2DJL$PD6NGWZ" thats the coupon code inside the quotes.

and dont worry bout gettin a bad one cus all those 60gb are the newest hard ware and they are even supposed to have a dvd upscaler built into them now.

oh yeah that deal also includes free shipping.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
60gb is only 300 bucks but if you have a hdtv you would still have to buy the hdmi shits, I think only the Xbox Elite and halo 3 themed xbox 360 comes with them shits 350 though and 480 plus tax for Elite. I say get the 60gb and buy the hdmi seperate.

If you have a HDTV this is a MUST BUY....
Like Numb said, all the last versions of the 360 have the HDMI hookup. I have a 20 gig, falcon chip and it has the HDMI joint.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Thats what im talking about the wire not if its hdmi compatible. Cuz that shit is 50 bucks separate thats why i posted the pic.

edit also can't forget....
I thought you were talkin about the compatibility/port pimpin. Yeah, he'll need that joint, but if he goes with a computer monitor he'll need the VGA wire to get HD.

Jun 5, 2004
YEA GOOD LOOKIN ON THE INFO YALL... I THINK IMA GO WITH THE 20 GIG ONE. SEEMS LIKE PLENTY OR SPACE TO ME, IM NOT GONNA BE PUTTING THAT MUCH SHIT ON THERE

I DONT THINK IM REALLY GONNA BUY SOME 50 DOLLAR CABLES, I DO GOT I THINK A 1080P HD JOINT, MAYBE I'LL BUY EM AND SEE IF IT REALLY MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE ON MY TV, BUT I'LL PROBABLY END UP TAKEN EM BACK. GOOD LOOKIN ON THE SUGGESTIONS THO

... ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY UPCOMING SALES OR INTERNET PROMOS, PLEASE LEMME KNOW.
@HELLA NUMB I TRIED TYPING IN THAT PROMO CODE TO SEE IF IT WILL WORK AND IT SAID THAT CODE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY REDEEMED? IS STILL OFFICIAL AND IM JUS DOING SOMETHING WRONG?