GOLDTOES PRESENTS THIZZED OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
honestly this shit lookz like the 34 reasons of 17 wit a thizzz.... itll be that cd plus like 14 new songz... i doubt theyll have ne gangsta flea and itll be another recycled track... it also seems like bullshit to me that blacknbrown iz now latin thizz.... IMO its garbage they tryin tooo hard

Feb 1, 2006
LiLgUerOeNe415 said:
honestly this shit lookz like the 34 reasons of 17 wit a thizzz.... itll be that cd plus like 14 new songz... i doubt theyll have ne gangsta flea and itll be another recycled track... it also seems like bullshit to me that blacknbrown iz now latin thizz.... IMO its garbage they tryin tooo hard
Trying to hard for what??

I'll post up a tracklisting for this when I find out exactly what's on it...but believe that it will be tight shit goldtoes always puts out quality shit. what other latin label is doin it as big as black n brown? none.

Feb 1, 2006
YUNG $PIDER said:
^^^^thing is though,it aint bnb anymore,its thizz latin. bnb alone was the shit....y fuck wit thizz ?
cause toes been fuckin with thizz. it's just expanded. i still call em black n brown though i dont give a fuck if they changed the name.

Jul 1, 2004
DCKingPin said:
17 reasons and 18 wit a bullet are theyre only good albums
YOUR CRAZY...THAT FIRST MR.KEE ALBUM WAS HARD AS FUCK! RIDA THUGS WAS TIGHT TOO...BLACK -N - BROWN IS STILL BLACK -N- BROWN, GOLD TOES IS JUST RUNNING THE LATIN PART OF THIZZ. SUPPORT THIS SHIT!