Golden State Warriors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
lol like other 9er fans in this thread I'm already lookin forward to what the Warriors will do this season. Can't wait for them to actually compete more than last season.

Apr 25, 2002
Man blah blah cry cry bitch moan cry cry blah blah

Sorry ass bay area sports fan. If the warriors winning would do anything to quiet you bitches I'd be all for it. But then you'd all be making rah rah posts about how great the warriors are. It's better to see you all so distraught over how bad your teams are.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
LOL @ you whining about other people. Why do you give a fuck other people and who they root for? Let other people root for the worst teams in the world, how does that affect your daily life?

Is life really that bad for you right right now?

Apr 25, 2002
You can cheer on the nearest pile of fecal matter for all I care. Just don't get so upset when people remind you of how shitty your team is. You cheer for them to win, we [everyone else] cheer for them to lose. You gloat when they win, we rub your face in it when they lose. Just so happens we do a lot more cheering and rubbing your face in it than you get to gloat or cheer.

I'm a Saints fan for christ sake. Not like I don’t know how it is to be a fan of a losing franchise.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
The warriors were a top 4 team in the western confernce last year along with the Jazz , Spurs and Suns. Top 8 in the whole league. And to do this, they had to make the playoffs.

If your hating was actually the truth, I wouldnt even say anything. But the warriors are actually a good team this year and will make the playoffs. Just like how people cant really talk bad about the saints(there getting it back together) anymore because they have a good team now.

Sep 4, 2002
The warriors were a top 4 team in the western confernce last year along with the Jazz , Spurs and Suns. Top 8 in the whole league. And to do this, they had to make the playoffs.

If your hating was actually the truth, I wouldnt even say anything. But the warriors are actually a good team this year and will make the playoffs. Just like how people cant really talk bad about the saints(there getting it back together) anymore because they have a good team now.
ok, im not gonna let you get away with you saying the warriors were top 4 in the western confrence.... thats crap... Dallas is still better then the warriors, same with jazz,rokcets,suns, and spurs, i would even say the nuggets are better then the warriors.... you guys at best were 7th best in the west.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
ok, im not gonna let you get away with you saying the warriors were top 4 in the western confrence.... thats crap... Dallas is still better then the warriors, same with jazz,rokcets,suns, and spurs, i would even say the nuggets are better then the warriors.... you guys at best were 7th best in the west.
Who PROVED to be top 4? The Jazz, Suns, Spurs and Warriors. Thats who made it to the second round. You can come with the coulda woulda shoulda's but tell me about the playoffs last year?

Who proved it in the playoffs? The warriors are better then the mavericks. The mavericks have a better team, but who won the most games in the playoffs when it REALLY counted?

Sep 4, 2002
^no your lucky you matched up so well against them..... It's not whose necessarily better, its who matches up well against other teams.... you guys play anyone else but the mavericks(who got a play off spot way before anyone else, so they were playing scrubs, which is probably why they werent ready), ya'll get swept...Im not tryin to take away from ANYTHING you guys did. and I understand your a warriors fan. I understand that. But im giving you a look at what it seems outside of the warrior fan base

Sep 4, 2002
IM just saying outta all the teams that coulda played the mavericks you guys matched up well the best against them... Haven't you guys put in work on the mavericks the past 2-3 years? so yeah its nice to get the one team you can beat in a playoff series isnt it?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
But you have to give the warriors credit for them to beat the maverick in the playoffs.

I like how you guys dont want to even say the words warriors and good in the same sentence. Luck had nothing to do with those playoffs.

Its like saying the rockies werent the best team in the National league, ummm they just proved that.........

Sep 4, 2002
^ok I said I wasn't trying to take away anything from ya'll I've said many times ya'll killed the MAVS, I thought the mavs would sweep, I give you guys all the credit in the world. I'm just givin my opinion, I guess im critical of the warriors because everyone on here is fans and are so quick to say shit about the Blazers... haha anyways fuck, im just talkin basketball

Feb 5, 2006
THE WARRIORS ARE NOT 4TH BEST IN THE WEST AND YOUR RETARDED IF U THINK THAT. THE WARRIORS GOT PAIRED WITH THE ONLY TEAM THEY CAN BEAT IN THE PLAYOFFS. DON NELSON TAUGHT AVERY JOHNSON EVERYTHING HE KNOWS. ITS PROVEN THE WARRIORS MATCHED UP GOOD WITH THE MAVS. WARRIORS BARELY EVEN MADE IT. 8TH SEED! THATS NOT 4TH BEST IN THE WEST TO ME OR 8TH IN THE LEAGUE. ITS ALL ABOUT MATCHUPS UNTIL THE ELITES PLAY

Jun 23, 2002
Sorry ass bay area sports fan. If the warriors winning would do anything to quiet you bitches I'd be all for it. But then you'd all be making rah rah posts about how great the warriors are. It's better to see you all so distraught over how bad your teams are.
Man, shut the fuck up. I don't give two shits what the fuck the Bucks (or whatever your fav. NBA team) is doing. I do know that I have the right to believe they will be a dope team this season based on what happened last year...and uh...what happened last year? Oh yea, thats right..Western Conference Semis you bitch...

This is a Bay Area based board...you're gonna have to deal with us Bay natives gettin hyped for our teams, so get over your fucking self...and if u have beef with certain people talk shit to them you unconstructive little hoecake...

Jealous little fuck..

Jun 23, 2002
You can cheer on the nearest pile of fecal matter for all I care. Just don't get so upset when people remind you of how shitty your team is. You cheer for them to win, we [everyone else] cheer for them to lose. You gloat when they win, we rub your face in it when they lose. Just so happens we do a lot more cheering and rubbing your face in it than you get to gloat or cheer.

I'm a Saints fan for christ sake. Not like I don’t know how it is to be a fan of a losing franchise.
There's a difference between gloating and hating, you're doing the latter, and consistently do it. Second, good for you! You know what its like to be a fan of a losing team! I'd send you some cookies but I don't really give a shit. How about 13 years without the playoffs for the Warriors until last season? Useless fuck