Golden State OVER 37 1/2 regular season wins ?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Eric Musselman should still be coaching these guys, instead he moved on to the kings. I think he wasn't the greatest teacher of the game but was a leader. Montgomery and Nelson won't come down to these guys level and show them what it takes to win. watch these guys have the same type of year they had last season.

here's an artical on Musselman from where he started head coaching
http://rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2006/10/19/sports/local/news01.txt

i went to a few games when he coached there, They had that placed packed to full capicity all the time when he coached. now you will only see it like 15% for games now. i also been to a warriors game when they still had jamison but got whooped by the kings webber and divac lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Ody-a-Sicc said:
Eric Musselman should still be coaching these guys, instead he moved on to the kings. I think he wasn't the greatest teacher of the game but was a leader. Montgomery and Nelson won't come down to these guys level and show them what it takes to win. watch these guys have the same type of year they had last season.
I hope you joking...:confused:
Who was the last coach to lead the Warriors to the playoffs..it sure wasn't Mussleman.

Mar 12, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
I hope you joking...:confused:
Who was the last coach to lead the Warriors to the playoffs..it sure wasn't Mussleman.
But he was leading them in the right direction, Montgomery wasn't the coach who should have replaced him, Musslemen should have remained coach. It's unfair because he never really had a solid point guard til they traded for Baron Davis, unless you say Speedy Claxton or Derek Fisher were the men LOL.

Apr 25, 2002
Mussleman never did shit...he had Arenas, Richardson, Jamison, Murphy, Boykins etc. Those were the guys that were leading the team in the right direction until Arenas and Boykins left and Jamison was traded.
Montgomery was a joke and should've never been hired but he's gone and Ill take Nellie over both.

Mar 12, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
Mussleman never did shit...he had Arenas, Richardson, Jamison, Murphy, Boykins etc. Those were the guys that were leading the team in the right direction until Arenas and Boykins left and Jamison was traded.
Montgomery was a joke and should've never been hired but he's gone and Ill take Nellie over both.
The Only thing he did wrong was trying to used Richardson, Jamison and Arenas in Unison. You have Murphy a good PW and can Shoot Threes. Richardson and Arena would could created shot for themselves, and Jamison who can post and hit the outside shot. Problem is, too much talent, you don't know who to give the Ball too. Jamison was getting the Ball alot, and I thought Richardson and Arenas should be the primary scorers. It hurt to see them in Arenas' last year, because they were too good, but didn't know how to full utilize that offense. What a Damn shame!

Apr 25, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
The Only thing he did wrong was trying to used Richardson, Jamison and Arenas in Unison. You have Murphy a good PW and can Shoot Threes. Richardson and Arena would could created shot for themselves, and Jamison who can post and hit the outside shot. Problem is, too much talent, you don't know who to give the Ball too. Jamison was getting the Ball alot, and I thought Richardson and Arenas should be the primary scorers. It hurt to see them in Arenas' last year, because they were too good, but didn't know how to full utilize that offense. What a Damn shame!
I dont think Murphy was shooting 3's until a couple years ago..before that he would take alot of 20 ft shots. Jamison was the primary scorer because he was the best scorer going into the season..Arenas and Richardson started to come into their own during the season but I agree..the offense probally could've done even better. I think Mussleman used just a "free for all" offense where pretty much anything goes. It was good at times but also led to alot of stagnant play.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
MusselHEAD was a good coach, BUT no one could control Gilbert, and to this day Gil is a jcat ! he's a good player, but shit man, he was a knucklehead with us. i hated to see him go but shit, who cares, WHOA NELLIE TIME !!!