Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Yeah they should just cut klay now he is just playing horrible and his numbers are gonna get worse
yeah your right they should, glad you made the suggestion. Hes nothing but a glorified role player who would have great value right now cuz hes so overrated. Put him on another team and he barely averages 15 points a game

Jan 18, 2006
shot out to Green new career high and didnt take him almost as many shots as he got points to do it like someone else. Also lol @ someone saying name a better sg and the better sg proceeds to outscore everyones glorified role player. EDIT: Butler and Klay ended up with the same amount of points but one of them did it with a lot less shot atempts guess who? What happened to Klays "elite" defense??????????????

Last edited:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Glad Im a warriors fan...These cats are killing it right now...On both sides of the court...Green went dumb tonight..

Jan 18, 2006
Klay 25, 5 and 5 against an elite defender with a +25. 2 steals and 2 blocks in the 4th when it was close. I just think you watch a different game than every other warrior fan.
Your the one that obviously watched a different game he didnt score 25. It took Klay 23 shots to score 24 points thats terrible. Hes become a stat padder as well shooting 3's with 2 minutes left instead of running time off the clock. Even Jim Barnett basically called him a dumbass tonight. Butler won the matchup tonight, nothing you can say about that

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
were lucky weve had such a soft schedule and some better missing there best players. Klay would have shot us out some games if we would have played more playoffs teams in this run weve had. Only good wins we have are against the Blazers and Clippers and the next time we play the Clippers it wont be so easy.

lol mentioning +/- when all he does is catch and shoot. Like he was suppose to have this new found inside game and he already abandoned it lol. Sure he gets some assists but hes still not relied on as a leader. They have to always have someone in there that knows how to run offense. Its pretty pathetic to brag about someone thats a career under 20 ppg scorer

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
yep Butler is better he actually scores around the basket much more frequently. Why did it take Klay so many more shots to score the same amount of points you still havent answered that one?

Jun 23, 2002
what a win....this game was some high level ball, great to watch. refs started calling some BS second half but wow, 12 in a row.

The Warriors are the best team in the NBA right now, make sure you read that and say it to yourself - first time in my lifetime and I was born in '83. I just hope they stay level headed and keep grinding which they should

And T-rip, wow you finally answered the question! only took you 1 month or so. butler is a baller and so far his stats are slightly better than klays this year. to me, theyre both equal at this point i wouldnt say one is better than the other.

Player Comparison Finder | Basketball-Reference.com

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
T-Rip @T-Rip Warriors are the best team in the NBA... every player has a key role to that success... jump off Klay's dick, he is an elite player in this league.

Jan 18, 2006
My man i know your smarter then that. The Warriors are not the best team in the NBA. The West is very deep this year. We need to see what we can to do against contenders before really trying to say how good they really are. Also elite players have better skill sets, dont dribble the ball like a 10 year old and dont shoot as many shots as they have points

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
No fa'real. I truly believe this healthy warrior team is the best in the NBA. Only team I'm reluctant against is the Spurs.

I will tell you why...

1. They have many players on a given night that can step up, so if Steph or Klay are not hitting, they have many other talents that can step up.

2. There defense is good, they are not relying 100% on small ball, out scoring.

3. Coaching, they will only perfect the system as the season goes on.