Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Hes just no where near the shooter Curry is. Im sick of people acting like he is
curry may go down as one of the best shooters in the history of the game, no exaggeration, not really fair to compare klay (or anyone else) to him.
klay plays d on the best players in the league too (wings)
the hate of klay is a little illogical at this point, just say you don't like him personally or whatever

Props: Defy and Defy
Jun 23, 2002
right, no one said klay is as good as curry. this dude just making shit up. its that pent up raiders sucking ass frustration spilling over to the warriors or something. im really at a loss but whatever

Jan 18, 2006
good win, unfortunately we won and klay did contribute in some way. some people think players are robots who dont have off games but yea

tomorrow really gonna be a challenge if we win somehow id be juuuuiced
Klay is known for having many consecutive "off" games dont even go there lol

Jan 18, 2006
but even your mans curry vetoed trades involving dude. he coulda been gone if curry woulda said so. maybe dude going thru sum personal ish. its hard road for light skin brothas, they very emotional
I just dont understand how someone that averages only 18 a game can get so highly overpaid. Its terrible. David Lees fragile ass should have been traded along with Kla and we could have got Kevin Love and Kevin Martin who have both flourished alongside Curry in our offense. Its just hard to swallow. Instead they overpay Klay and hes same streaky shooter he always was. David Lee has only played like 5 minutes all season so far. With Love we could have had a bigger body on defense inside the paint. Lee absolutely sucks playing defense

Dec 4, 2006
You can't expect Klay to put up big points every game, he played alright tonight.

I think this is the way Kerr wanted to approach the Rockets game..

Be glad the warriors took the W and keep it moving...Suns and Spurs wont be easy W's IMO..

Feb 15, 2003
I just dont understand how someone that averages only 18 a game can get so highly overpaid. Its terrible. David Lees fragile ass should have been traded along with Kla and we could have got Kevin Love and Kevin Martin who have both flourished alongside Curry in our offense. Its just hard to swallow. Instead they overpay Klay and hes same streaky shooter he always was. David Lee has only played like 5 minutes all season so far. With Love we could have had a bigger body on defense inside the paint. Lee absolutely sucks playing defense
Warriors are 5-0.. Why are you still complaining?

Klay has stepped his game up from just being a streaky shooter he is making a huge point to take the ball to the basket more and has had success with it.. Not to mention he is one of the top defensive guards in the game.

I'm feeling good about this season off to a great start, just hoping to avoid the injury bug and have a healthy year, this team will be tough to beat..

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Klay has really impressed me with his continued growth as a player. He's starting to drive more and finish at the rim. Seems like his court vision has improved too where it allows him to create plays/open shots for teammates. Not sure if it's because of the coaching staff change or what but can't complain about Klay right now.

T-Rip @T-Rip seems like you only look at the box score. Klay didn't have a perfect game against the Rockets but dude still did the little things to help get the W. You keep bashing Klay, can you specifically name somebody who can take Klay's place and match his play on both ends of the court? It's not a mistake that Klay gets recognized across the league for his skills. Seems like you're one of very few Klay haters that fail to recognize his true value on the team.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Foo's steadily trying to give Klay every excuse in the book. I watched the box score and the game. 17 mil a year, 3 for 16 shooting. Only an idiot can defend that

Jan 5, 2006
You can't justify a contract based on 1 game tho. I would wait til the season is over to see if he fulfilled that or not. What contracts are really lived up to nowadays anyways? Teams just outbid each other to get a player or pay to avoid losing the player to a rival.

Jan 18, 2006
Obviously but if people gonna kiss his ass for every good game he has, im gonna point out every bad game he has. But no sg in the history of the game should be making that much if you play that badly and this not some 1st time thing. He has disappeared in tons of games which is why its the most underserving contract

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
He only disappears offensively when he's overly worked on defense playing against the best guards in the league. Klay plays good defense, he's one of the better SG's in the league and he's only getting better, if he continues his progress he could be one of the leagues best guards, his main problem is when his jumper isn't falling he doesn't get aggressive and drive, he just continues to shoot

Jan 18, 2006
fucken clowns if Chree didnt say some shit after the Clippers game i wouldnt have pointed out how average Klay really is. lol @ trying to say 2 people not in the lineup is the same scenario as if we traded Klay and D Lee away and would of had K Mart and K Love in the lineup. Logic, something homers dont use to well. I already said fuck all SF fans in general that eliminates 2 faggots that just posted right there

Whats really hilarious is all you dudes try to gang up on me and still really arent effective cuz numbers never lie

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
T-Rip @T-Rip Klay isn't average. Would have the Dubs beat the Suns for sure with Klay on the floor? No. Just saying Klay's game would have at least helped with the flow of the game both on the offensive side and defensive side. You keep mentioning his box score stats but you fail to recognize the other things he does on the floor that don't show up in the box score (space the floor, create plays, alter opponents' shots). Klay's game also compliments Curry's game, which makes him an important puzzle piece for the team. You can try to fit another SG in his spot but he might not fit the team as good as Klay does. Sure Klay does fuck up sometimes but so does everybody else on the team. Youve been asked so many times who you think would play perfectly next to Curry but you haven't even named one person yet.

And yes, Klay is making hella money. Way more than what most of us thought he would get? Hell yeah! But Look around the league and you will see decent/good players on other teams getting paid crazy money. Klay is getting paid market value right now and his improvement over the last few seasons is showing a positive trend. Like I said, and what a lot other Dub fans might agree on, Klay's continued growth and the way he fits this team is why he deserves that big contract. Right now it looks good, but we really can't say until he plays more games. AND also you can't say he doesn't deserve based on a few games and what the box score says. It's just crazy

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Im glad you actually spoke not in a smart ass way unlike some of these other jabronis. I can see hes driving to the hoop more but the verdict still isnt out on him to have already been given him that contract. Of course he could have helped tonight but at the same time just having another sg in the lineup would have helped. Oh theres more to the starting lineup that im puzzled about like why Barnes is starting.

The biggest beef i have is the Warriors are throwing to much money around to players that wouldnt probably make this much elsewhere. Im also at the point with Iggys production that hes not quite worth it either. Yes hes a good defender but hes coming off the bench making 12 mil and averages under 10 points a game. Sure we have scorers but seems like the Clippers made us look a little to good. Im actually not gonna totally judge the team till D Lee is back playing regular minutes. Barbosa even though is a idiot with the ball at times was a huge addition. Im gonna try to not be so vocal about things as long as certain people can keep there mouths shut

Last edited: