Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
When Lebron is feelin it and on his game he is absolutely un-guardable.....

That being said, if Lebron had one bit of help this series would be an easy win for the cavs, but since its Lebron by himself vs Steph, Klay and a complete GS team I dont know.....and now Kyrie is probably out the remainder of the series, cavs and my $500 bet might be in trouble

Nov 11, 2006
You fucked up first by betting against GSW.

Dont jump the gun yet breh, in case you forgot the 2012 finals against OKC started the exact same way with KD and Harden winning the first game and then Lebron came back and won the next 4 str8....

Its gonna take alot of help from Mozgof and TT with the rebounding but if CLE wins the rebound battle they're gonna win the series, just like they won in the first half and were up, then they let GS take over the boards and make up the rebounding and scoring deficit

No one on GS can guard Lebron, if he can get any kind of decent ouptut from TT or Shumpert or JR Smith this is gonna be a 6 or 7 game series...

Like Wilbon and Stephen A said after the game, if Lebron gets 8 or less assists then GS is winning, if he gets more than 8 GS is in trouble, it all depends on the rest of the cavs players making their open shots

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Trippin.... who's to say this ever happens again? Been 40 years since the last.... this is.the reason i bought season tix... only game im gonna sell is 5, unless its a closeout game...,
true.

had to attend a hs graduation for fam otherwise I'd a def been out there for game one, without a doubt. the money just makes not going feel better

cave lightweight fell apart in overtime, it's all lebreezy
Cava started out strong af tho

May 2, 2015

That being said, if Lebron had one bit of help this series would be an easy win for the cavs, but since its Lebron by himself vs Steph, Klay and a complete GS team I dont know.....and now Kyrie is probably out the remainder of the series, cavs and my $500 bet might be in trouble

Absolutely correct. That's why Golden State is the better team.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

That being said, if Lebron had one bit of help this series would be an easy win for the cavs
you're an idiot. you think with a little bit of help the cavs are going to dominate the best team in basketball? Tonight they had their two best players overall on the court and barely were able to tie in regulation. Kyrie's injury didn't cost them the game either, but it could likely cost them the series. Kevin Love wasn't even close to their best addition this year, it was Shump, JR & Mozgov. Cavs have no bench and GS is deep as fuck. With a healthy Kyrie this series is going 6-7 games easily...but even with both teams healthy the Cavs aren't gonna get an "easy win"

it's the best player in basketball vs the best team in basketball, unfortunately for Lebron fans basketball is a team sport.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Cav's are going to be hurting w/o Irving, he was the only that can keep up with Curry. If Irving and Love was healthy this would probably a 7 game series.