Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Could have came back, Rockets shot well tonight nice stand by them to not get eliminated on there home floor. Close them out in Oracle and its all good kind of prefer it that way even though you obviously want to finish them off as soon as possible. Best outcome of the night was Curry isnt seriously concussed, i smell blowout in game 5 to shatter Dwight Coward and the James Hardly but then again Howard may not even be able to play in game 5, might be suspended

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Could have came back, Rockets shot well tonight nice stand by them to not get eliminated on there home floor. Close them out in Oracle and its all good kind of prefer it that way even though you obviously want to finish them off as soon as possible. Best outcome of the night was Curry isnt seriously concussed, i smell blowout in game 5 to shatter Dwight Coward and the James Hardly but then again Howard may not even be able to play in game 5, might be suspended
he should be suspended and he should have been ejected its pretty much the same shit jr smith did that got him a 2 game suspension joey crawford is a moron

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Only good thing about the rockets winning is they can close it out game 5 and i get to go to game 1 of the finals. Not a big deal but id rather go to game 1 than game 2.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Unreal performance by Harden. Would love to see this series continue for the sake of entertainment value, but GS will close them out more than likely unless Harden has a game like this again then anything can happen.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
That was an unreal first quarter by the rockets and a great performance by Harden. Howard probably should've got a flagrant 2 but Bogut clearly pushed the shit out of him for no reason prior to that, I think the push along with Howard's star status on a playoff team down 3 games to nothing factored into the flagrant 1 call. Honestly I'd rather Howard be in game 5 when the Rockets get eliminated just so there's no excuses when they lose.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
That was an unreal first quarter by the rockets and a great performance by Harden. Howard probably should've got a flagrant 2 but Bogut clearly pushed the shit out of him for no reason prior to that, I think the push along with Howard's star status on a playoff team down 3 games to nothing factored into the flagrant 1 call. Honestly I'd rather Howard be in game 5 when the Rockets get eliminated just so there's no excuses when they lose.
howard pushed him first bogut pushed him back

livingston getting a technical for slapping the back of his own head was dumb as fuck